Are You Ready?

BabyLove

Reaction score
Lets Have a Nose At What We've Got Prepared Ready For Our Babies :D
Seeing As Its Tri 3 & Time Is Ticking Away I Thought It Would Be Nice Too See What Things We Have Ready!
Here's Mine :) ...

We've Been Very Lucky- My Nan Bought Us The Pram (Comes With White Moses Basket) & The OH's Mum Bought Us The Cot & a Travel Cot :)
My Mum Bought Us The Baby Monitor & The OH's Nan Bought Us The Steriliser & Bottle Warmer and Gave Us The Car Seat :)
Pram-1.jpg
Cot-1.jpg
de9d_1_b.jpg
0982386A66UC287121M.jpg

0982434SPA66UC287119M.jpg
b1jun20071401-expresssteamfullset.jpg
avt00503.jpg
CarSeat-2.jpg

Bath Dresser. We Havnt Got This Yet But Its Pre-Ordered To Arrive 31st Oct :)
Bath.jpg

I Love This Big Teddy Her Daddy Bought For Her
smilie_happy.gif
x
Teddy-1.jpg

Pink Travel Cot.
Too Many Clothes, But They Arnt All Newborn So It Shouldnt Be a Waste.
Lots & Lots Of Nappies.
Pink Changing Mat.
Baby Oil/Cotton Buds/Cotton Wool Etc.
Loads Of Socks & Scratch Mittens.
Hats,Booties & Baby Shoes.
Baby Wipes/ Bath Toiletries Etc.
Lots Of Teddies,Comforter Toys,Rattles Etc.
Too Many BabyGro's.
Storage Baskets.
Bottles & Dummies.
We Had a Blue Moses Basket & Blue Bouncer Given To Us Early On.
Lots Of Blue Clothes/Hats/Booties Because I Didnt Know The Sex At The Time.

So We're All Set & Ready To Go Thankfully :)

Everything Is In The Spare Room At The Moment Which Is Decorated Playboy Lol, Sadly I Cant Re-Decorate Until The Baby Arrives Because My Family Are Coming To Visit & They Dont Want To Find Out What We're Having So Iv Had To Keep Everything Secret & Will Be Hiding All The Baby Things In Our Room When They Stay Over. As Soon As She Arrives and They Meet Her We Will Be Decorating Her Room Baby Pink Although She'll Still Be In Our Room With Us For a Good Few Months Until We're Comfortable Parting With Her At Night :) xxx

well i hope we've got everything! we kept millies old things so can use some of those, things we've bought new are
silver cross 3d pram system
matching car seat
bouncy chair
moses basket
blue sleepsuits
blue outfits
blue bibs
dummies just in case
havent bought ANY bottles or such equipment cos didnt use them once last time as i managed to breastfeed on demand so complete waste of money.

cant think of owt else apart from essentials such as nappies etc :)

by the way.. not sure if anyone knows this.. but dont use johnsons on newborn skin..(wash, shampoo etc) its to harsh on their skin.. get a bar of simple soap untill they are a few weeks old..xx

charlotte developed a horrid rash from it..was ming. new born with a rash..

I was told not to use anything just water for the first 6 weeks :)

OMG Carly, you are so organised! We're due roughly at the same time and we've only got what we've been given- basically all the clothes he'll need until he's 9 months! We've just started renovating half of the house- baby's room, main bath room and one of the guest rooms- everything is covered in dust so I don't want to buy anything until the 'dust has settled'. We are really panicing now my OH has just read your thread and is now making lists :D
I think we should be OK if we start the buying at end of Oct- I'll be 32 weeks then- do you think or is that too late? :think:

omg carly cant believe how much you have got lol ive ordered the pram and cot but aint got much else except a few clothes yet lol
xxx

ont let kimbo read this.. shes got everything.. lol.. even started her labour stuff meh!

Tillytots said:
Where did you get your pram hun? Its gorgeous :D

xx

Thanks Hun.. We Got It From Eddershaws In Swansea (South Wales) When I Went To See My Family In July :) There's One In Cardiff Too.
If You Cant Get There Iv Seen Them Since On Ebay Cheaper (About £420). Its Called a Silver Cross Vintage Sleepover x
It Cost My Nan £475 From The Shop But It Comes With a White Moses Basket. Although I Think Some Do On Ebay Too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back