Magic-alls reusable nappies

Hi,

I have just got 2 of these to try........do I need to wash them seperately at first (one is red & one is grape/dark purple)?

Have yours run at all?? :)

Daggers said:
Used the swaddlebees pocket nappy again yesterday and within an hour and a half he'd leaked!!! Otis was having a nap and when I went to get him he was wet :x , so had to change him and wash his sleepy bag!!! Not impressed, he'd only done pee pee!
Will try the other two I've got again as I can't remember with which of the other ones he'd leaked through as well - bamboozel or the swaddlebees velour, think it may have been the latter??

Ah, Dags sorry you're having trouble.

Personally, we knocked pocket nappies on the head after trying LOADS and never finding a brand that didn't leak!

I don't know if it's a boy thing because I know loads of little girl's who use them :think:

I have a Minki pocket and hate it!!!!!!
It leaks all the time no matter what i pad it with

Gonna stick to my Weenotions i think (praying for her to be back soon!!)

KatysMummy said:
Hi,

I have just got 2 of these to try........do I need to wash them seperately at first (one is red & one is grape/dark purple)?

Have yours run at all?? :)

No need to wash them sperately. I have a lilac and raspberry and I washed them with my white little lambs and they didn't run :D

I need to order more............

:cry: I wanted those colours Tina & I ordered them........then they rang me to tell me they weren't in stock :cry:

They are on sale at the moment on babykind.........can't wait to try them out!!

Do you tumble dry them?

I am going to get some more definitely. They should have them in stock soon.

I don't tumble dry mine (don't have a tumble dryer :roll: ) I hang them on an airer over the bath and they are dry within a day. I was impressed with how quickly they dried :D

Good luck with them :D

PS, can't believe you are 16 weeks already. That is going fast. How are you feeling?

jo said:
Gonna stick to my Weenotions i think (praying for her to be back soon!!)

Back up now! Custom orders are open as of last Tuesday :cheer:

Thanks for that Tina, they're all washed & ready to go! Can't wait to try them!!

PS, can't believe you are 16 weeks already. That is going fast. How are you feeling?

I know, its seems crazy how quickly its going! :shock: We've got a gender scan next week but we're keeping it quiet this time as I got fed up of people asking why we wanted to know with Katy!! Surprisingly I feel great this time, i'm not sure if its coz I have to just get on with it or if I do actually feel a million times better :?

Thanks for asking, Gabriella's looking absolutely gorgeous - she's growing so fast! :)

Minxy - I got my first delivery from weenotions this morning, beautiful stuff! :D

Sorry Em, I got a phonecall after answering the email! Tina answered though, I have never found them to run either and they dry in teh tumble in about an hour :D

I am so glad that your pregnancy is going well.

Exciting that you have a gender scan, I don't blame you for wanting to keep quiet though.

Have you used the magicalls yet?

Take care :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back