***** April 2015 Mummies To Be *****

Ooo hello tri 2 :)

I'm on my hen weekend at the moment, but my due date is 4th April xxx

Not yet, I'm giving it til the middle of the week (only had my booking bloods done on Thursday, and think she said it would be after those) before I get hold of the midwives again and ask them who indeed to chase up with.

Am honestly not impressed with the maternity services round here, the scan had better be within a couple of days of me hearing from them!! Or they will be hearing just how unimpressed I am!

Ooh hope the hen do is going well Chaz, what are you doing? Guessing it's not cocktail making!!! Lol

Xx

We Facebook announced our first pregnancy but definitely not doing it this time. Just telling the people I care about (most know now because MS has been so bad that I've been stuck in my house for 6 weeks).

Not yet, I'm giving it til the middle of the week (only had my booking bloods done on Thursday, and think she said it would be after those) before I get hold of the midwives again and ask them who indeed to chase up with.

Am honestly not impressed with the maternity services round here, the scan had better be within a couple of days of me hearing from them!! Or they will be hearing just how unimpressed I am!

Ooh hope the hen do is going well Chaz, what are you doing? Guessing it's not cocktail making!!! Lol

Xx

That's awful, I can't believe how slow they are being! I think the scan has to be done before you turn 14 weeks or something, but still, i would definitely be on their case first thing. Hope you hear soon.

Happy Hen, Chazabell! hope you're having a great time :)

Hiii. I'm not officially in tri 2 yet but my scan put me back a couple of days so my due date is April 22nd xx

Hi,

First off, congratulations to everyone here on their pregnancies - it's all really exciting!!!

We had our 12 weeks an Friday last week to be told we were 13 weeks and that our baby is due 9th April 2015! Which also happens to be my partner and baby's dads birthday and also my dad and his twins birthday!!! 😂

I loom forward to speaking with some of you over the coming months!!

Nikki x

Hi guys!!! Had my scan today! Been dates at 12wks and 5days :D Saw the little guy/girl moving around and the heartbeat was good :D
2mdjx4p.jpg

My hen weekend was amazing thank you. A weekend in center parcs, Aqua Zumba, paint a pot, bowling & a spa day. Lots of giggles involved!!

Bump & I got spoilt rotten & my friends wanted to touch bump lol. Just up after a 4 hour nap :rofl: xxx

I love Centre Parcs! Soooo much fun.

Lovely to see so many more April mummies!

I'm still largely hanging out in T1, but will nip in here occasionally to see how you're all doing.

Congratulations on making it here ladies :) so nice to see so many here xox

Hi guys can't believe tri 2 here alteady. Can you amend my dates to 15/04/14. That makes three of us with same EDD! Saw baby last fri at 12wk scan n was 12+2wks...bubba wasn't staying still took the sonographer 15mins to get measurements! Having panorama test monday n hopefully find out gender two wks later! Cant wait...

Welcome to everyone moving across! I finally found bean on the doppler this morning!! :'D can't beat that reassuring sound before movement starts! X

When should I start to feel movement? I'm at the midwife in 2 weeks for my 16 week appt (I'll be 17 weeks) to hear the heartbeat, but wondered should I be feeling movement now?
Thanks

I think between 18-20 weeks is the norm to feel movement.

Hi Em, the doppler is amazing! We heard Bubba at 8+2weeks - fascinated by it, it started of sounding like galloping horses but now it sounds like a faster version of my own heartbeat - got more oomph behind it hard to explain. Yes I agree its v reassuring, we've set ourselves two nights per week to use it unless required other times. Whenever having a scan skip the doppler as feel Bubba may get annoyed by all this interruption lol. It gives us little things to look forward to - doppler Mon & Thur pm, Bump photo in swimsuit Saturdays....lol we're very organised and soo pleased I did as on slideshow you can defo see the bump increasing/moving up....

See Bubba Monday for a scan, will be almost 14 weeks....can't wait to see what growth has occured...

Also got our nuchal/downs results back. 1in82,000!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back