Appreciation thread for everyone!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Sorry to turn all soppy on you all, but I just want to say a humungous thank you to everyone for making me feel really looked after! I dont find this type of friendship or advice amongst my own friends, and I can ask you ANYTHING and you all always help me :lol:

I love the fact that throughout my whole pregnancy Im going to be sharing experiences etc, then on the announce your new arrival part we are all going to be telling eachother about our babies and stuff. Thank you guys for everything, and thanks for being an ear and a shoulder!!
:dance::lol::wave:

Totally agree! This site isn't just for helping with pregnancy either...its perfect place to get advice and feel better about things as well :D

I love it when people have gone from getting their BFPs on here to moving up each trimester and soon their babies will be popping out all over the place! :D

couldn't have put it better myself girlies :) and thanks to everyone also ;-) xx

Awww what a sweet message...brought a tear to my eye. And its sooooooooooooooooo true!! The advice we get on here is just priceless and thank you to you all, it makes such a difference!!
Hugs all round!! xx

well said! this place is a haven when you have no one else to really speak to! xx

Ah I totally agree, I really need this forum, it's an absolute god send as I don't really have a lot of people to talk to and I can speak to you guys any time day or night. Have had some really good advice and support and so glad I found this forum!! :)

I completely agree..I am on this forum day and night and believe me all you girls have helped calming me down..All of the girls here are caring and can understand what a pregnant mind goes through..I am really glad I joined the forum at the right time..Thanks all ..:)

Thats exactly how I feel too! I know that I dont post much but I do read though a lot and reading other people who may be in a similar situation to me and the advice given has given me much reassurance too over the last few months.

Thank you all!

Ahhh Well said Lexi

I don't know how I would have coped without this forum with all the ups and downs of this year, I have made loads of new friends and become a forum addict! And hope to see us all safley through to the end of sucessfull 40 weeks together and beyond X

Last edited:
You hit the nail right on the head there hun!
I dunno where I'd be without this forum sometimes, at first I was embarrassed about asking silly questions or writing something shameful but everyone makes you feel so comfortable that after a couple of posts you really aren't bothered about how silly you look!!
This forum is seriously like an extended family to me and I'd be lost without you all!!

Big hugs to everyone

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back