Time for me to say goodbye....

Kelly G

Reaction score
im leaving for the 3rd tri today :dance:

Just wanted to thank everyone for their advice and support and i look forward to see you all in tri 3 :hug:

Good luck and have fun hon :cheer: Will be joining you in just over 4 weeks

(holy crap! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: How do we back peddle on this merry-go-round. panics with hot sweats!)

Congrats on moving on, will meet you there! :cheer:

Wahey, good luck over there...it sounds a scarey place!!!

I've just looked at my ticker...when did that happen!!!???I should be heading that way too tomorrow!! TAXI!!!!

xx

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: see u in just over a week :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: i feel lke im the only "lingerer" left here now :( every body around my due date has left for the final destination :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: u enjoy it tho hun and ill be seeing u soooooooooon :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

rhian85 said:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: see u in just over a week :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: i feel lke im the only "lingerer" left here now :( every body around my due date has left for the final destination :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: u enjoy it tho hun and ill be seeing u soooooooooon :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Im still here Rhian!! :hug:

Kelly, I dont want you to go! But saying that, il be with you on Sunday :D :D :D

See you then gorge :hug:

:wave: Bye hun
Good luck with your move, i will see you soon (Monday i will be joining you too!)
:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back