Tri 3 beckons.....

Shinymac

Reaction score
Well today marks the start of my 27th week of pregnancy.
It's a day I've longed for, a day that has taken forever to come around, and now it has, well, to be honest, I DON'T WANNA GO!
Here in the warm nest of Tri 2, where names and avatars are all so familiar, I feel safe, and warm and cosy.
I am destined now to go and chat amongst people who are about to have, or who are actually having, their babies, and this terrifies me more in this pregnancy than my last. I am nowhere near organised enough. I have nowhere near enough baby "stuff" bought yet, and I haven't even thought about, let alone bought, a hospital bag, so how can I go and discuss these things?
So in the meantime, I am going to just hover, and linger, and not properly leave. I'm going to do a "SoonToBeMrs" and stick around for a bit. :rotfl:
When I pluck up enough courage, I'll pop over to Tri 3 (maybe later today), and announce my arrival (although not quite the same as the arrivals that many of them announce in there! :lol: ), but for now, I just want to stay here and feel buffered.
Thanks to you all for your words of comfort, support and all the advice and giggles I've had along the way. I guess now it's time to get serious about this birthing business! xxxx

I'm the same, I was so looking forward to being in tri 3, made me feel like a big girl, but I've looked over there and it frightens me. A bit like going to school for the first day, something you have to do but don't want to go again tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to have my baby but I was hoping medical science would have invented some sort of teleporter to get her out but it doesn't look likely. They talk alot about the "L" word over there and up until now I've just pretended that bit desn't happen.

I want to stay here.....

:hug: Stay here with me then! We'll just pretend we are still in Tri 2 for a while! Head over there when labour starts! Hehe x

You shouldnt be scared about going to Tri 3, after all you are right in the beginning, i think alternating between the 2 forums is a good idea though :cheer: Congrats on 27 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back