Appointment with the big guy tomorrow!

Chazabell

Reaction score
I'm gonna kick arse!

And im gonna leave with an appointment for a Laparoscopy :)

AF arrived yesterday, so ill have my big bloated sore stomach to show the consultant.

I will update you girls when i'm out.

Appt is at 9.20 so ill prob get seen about.......10.30? Ha ha xxx

ahhhh good luck my love :) Make sure you kick his arse and get what you want!! xx

Good Luck Chaz!!! Go kick some ass!!

good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You go girl! Lucky timing for af as well! Can I ask - since I've been on the clomid my af pain is horrific. I take co-codomal (paracetamol and codiene) and ibroprofen. This mostly gets rid of most of it but sometimes even after taking all this the pain is so bad it speads to my back and nothing will stop it. I just end up pacing around! Sometimes I imagine its what labour will be like!! What painkillers have been taking??

Good luck chick .... you go get that lap lol xx

Good luck Chaz :) I really hope this appointment doesn't end up in tears ;)

Can't wait to hear all about it xx

Good luck hun xx

Good luck hope you get what you want.

Michelle. x

Woohoo good luck this morning Chaz!! Xxx

Good luck chaz!! Really hope you leave with everything you want! Update us ASAP!
Giz xx

Good luck Chazabell! Fingers crossed for ya xx

Well appt ran on time for a change.

He told me to stop googling after asking me why I thought I had Endo. Told him my cycle pain, heaviness, bloat etc. He almost sounded like he didn't want to do a Lap, but he'd have just not bothered if he didn't would he?

He said there may or may not be some, if there was they'd burn it away. Anything else they find they'll fix. He also finally explained that I am 'anovulatory' if that's the correct spelling, which explains the 23-39 day cycles, and my 27-28 I do ovulate. So that's something that's finally confirmed!

So I'm booked in for 24th July and hopefully my mind will be at rest an every avenue will have been explored xxxx

I hate it when they tell you to stop googling lol!!

Really pleased you finally got what you want. Fingers crossed for the july appointment!

xx

Well done for getting what you want Chazabell! It makes me laugh how threatened health professionals can be when we inform ourselves a bit -- even if it is with google :) glad you got some answers and have an apt booked in! xx

Excellent. What a prat though if we didn't google we wouldn't have found each other and all the info we have!! Imagine all the ladies out there who don't google.

Glad you got your appointment Chaz :)

Never ever mention the internet to them. Ever. They will always treat you as if you're a hypochondriac :roll:

If he said that he thinks that you aren't ovulating, then where does he think all your blood is coming from? It has to come from somewhere and if it isn't ovulation, then where...? Possibly from endo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back