appointment today

meandthebump

Reaction score
I have my 16 week appointment with the midwife this afternoon. I'm not looking forward to it as i really didn't enjoy my 8 week appointment because she made me feel guilty for planning to return to work after my maternity and told me i would be very alone after having the baby because my family do not live close. I think i'm seeing a different midwife today so hopefully she will be more encouraging. Didn't sleep well for thinking about it last night.

Oh hon! :hug: Does this MW not have kids then - if she does then she must have gone back to work at some point?!?! AND how does she know how close you are too your family? You might not get on with them so wouldn't fell alone at all. Grrrrrrrr :twisted:

HATE people voicing their opinions about how I should 'be pregnant' or what I should do after the birth blah blah blah. I know we've got to get used to it but I think I might get in a row before that actually happens.

Hopefully it's a different MW this time - thinking of you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you :)

The appointment was fine and all seems ok. We listened to the heartbeat and it's 165, sounds fast but she said that was fine.

Good - glad everything went well :hug: - little birdie told me that heartbeats above 140pm are girls!

Old wives tale but good for a bit of fun! :lol:

Glad all went well and that you heard heartbeat :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back