lazy t**t

lozzi

Reaction score
im so annoyed at my dad.

He is so unbelievably lazy, the postman, the regular, who hammers on the door when there is a parcel, attempted to deliver a parcel. So he will have heard the door.... but apparently he didnt.

hes took a week off work to pack. and he has spent it so far in bed.

i am really not amused. his room is an absolute sh*thole.

i am bloody 34 weeks pregnant and having to do the livin room/ kitchen/bathroom etc coz he wont do it...

not amused...

this is why i told him we had to be moved by 30 weeks as i knew id end up doing it... and still that was too much effort to arrange.

Whos the parent and whos the child here?

Sorry Lozzi I just don't know how you put up with that :shakehead:

What an arse hun, you'd think he'd have some bloody consideration for you, but then again he is male.

I'd say leave it for as long as you dan stand it and see if he does anything, but if you're anything like me you'll get fed up waiting and just end up doing it your bloody self.

As a last resort you could always go stay with an aunt or something for a few days and give him a scare?

Sod that!

Make some noise when he's in bed, play some loud music or put the radio on full blast. When he's sitting doing nothing move him out the way, terll him you need to change the cushion covers on the cushions, hoover behind the couch cushions or the couch etc. Don't let him have any peace. Tell the lazy git you need some help and give him specific jobs to do. Say "I want you to do the dishes now, and then help me with...." get him TOLD girl.
Good luck let us know how you get on x :pray:

id have committed a murder by now

go soak his bed then he wont beable to stay there :rotfl:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
id have committed a murder by now

go soak his bed then he wont beable to stay there :rotfl:

Me too! I would of bloody strangled the lazy git :twisted:

Your dads supposed to be supporting you not make your life 10x harder I think hes totaly out of order, he needs telling hun or like Vicki said, stay with someone for abit if you can so he gets a scare.

:hug: its so frustrating. sorry to hear you having a tough time, as if not being 8 months pregnant is hard enough anyway. :wall:

Well a trip for binbags to get rid of his crap turned into lunch out.... will this packin ever get done :roll:

lozzijane said:
Well a trip for binbags to get rid of his crap turned into lunch out.... will this packin ever get done :roll:

Time to give daddy an ultimatum and tell him to get his arse in gear Lozzi, you dont need that sorta crap, you need support! :hug:

I would pack your things and leave his, let him do the rest himself, he'll realise once the day arrives.

Next time he is laid in bed, chuck a load of ice cubes in the bed with him, i'm sure he'll get up quick then!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back