Anything to help sleep?

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Is there anything I can take to help me sleep at night? I bought "kalms" but you need to take 2 tabs 3 times a day and they make you sleepy so I don't want to be sleepy during the day.

Seeing midwife next week so if anyone has any names of anything then i could ask her to check.

i have the same issue, cant really sleep well. i can nap during the day just not too good during the night which drives me loopy as i want to be up and about in the middle of the night! i tried listening to some relaxing music and that did actually help me drift off last night x

I've got an aromatherapy thing that I roll on to my temples. It seems to help, but not sure if its a placebo. I'll try anything though!

have you tried having a bath before bed with lavendar oils is? maybe after a bath put your pjs on and read a book as opposed to watching something. maybe listen to some chillout music in a dimly lit room ....

Last night I listened to some calm music again and it actually worked really well! Fell asleep without a problem and didn't wake up in the night which is strange for me! X

have you tried having a bath before bed with lavendar oils is? maybe after a bath put your pjs on and read a book as opposed to watching something. maybe listen to some chillout music in a dimly lit room ....

I always have a bath before bed with Avon lavender bubble bath. Your probably right about not watching tv and reading instead, must try that. Bought Alan sugars autobiography the other day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back