Sleep

Flossy82

Reaction score
Im starting to get fed up of this now :( Im not sleeping overly great at night if it isnt up for going to the toilet very hour or so i sometimes lay there awake for a while and when i do fall asleep its not for long. Im so shattered now im falling asleep and its only 2pm in the afternoon. Ive tried going to be earlier and it makes no diffference. The MW asked me yesterday how i was sleeping and i said but she didnt say anything. I wouldnt mind but im useless for anything during the day and with my other 2 to look after aswell it doesnt make it any easier. All i want its a good night sleep or 2 then im sure il be fine i hope. :(

:hug: I havent had a good nights sleep since before Christmas so I know how you feel, with that said I had my friend come around yesterday afternoon and she did reflexology on my feet and I actually slept all night :) I've just got to work out how to get her to come every day now :D

Jane x

I'm not sleeping well either. I dont have to get up for the toilet at all, but i'm constantly turning over trying to get comfy which wakes me up each time as its so hard to turn over!! The last few days i have felt rubbish during the day, so it must be really hard when you have other children to look after. :hug: :hug: :hug:

x

I know exactly how you feel Flossy, I;ve not had a decent nights slepp in a few months now, plus been ill for about 4/5 days now which ain't helping me either!

Can't even sleep during the day as I've got Soph to look after, housework, etc to do.

But, I suppose it's only getting us ready for the sleepless nights coming anyways, so we'll be used to it!

argh i feel your pain hun :hug: goodness only knows how you manage with other little people to look after

it makes me scared how im going to cope when my LO arrives and im even more tired

i sympathise so much!
i am geting so little sleep at the moment too,mine is caused mainly but the excessive itching the OC causes,i dread going to bed :(

I really feel for all you not sleeping :hug: :hug:
I suffered last time but been lucky so far this time and other than waking a few times I'm sleeoing ok. I'm still totally shattered during the day though so I hate to think how you must be feeling :( :hug:
It certainly is hard with other LO's to look after :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back