Anything that you just wouldn't ever wear?

kris loves me dressing like a tart :roll:
he wasnt even coming out that night either :lol:

Flossy at least you're smiling, I have a couple from when I got home from hospital, holding Ryan and with his dad and I look like I was glued on the photo. Really really bad ones, I look at Ryan like he is vermin, I was so tired. :lol:

I dont do skirts or dresses - If I see a nice dress on someone else I'll be like 'Ooooh thats gorgeous' but I just cant wear em myself!

I'd love to be able to go into a shop and buy any pair of jeans but I cant unless they do long lengths cos regular is always a bit too short.

Long coats/jackets

A swimming costume :rotfl: - seriously though, I havent been swimming in years cos I've always been too self-conscious :oops:

your pic aint bad flossy.

love the top though :lol:

x-kirsty-x said:
I dont do skirts or dresses - If I see a nice dress on someone else I'll be like 'Ooooh thats gorgeous' but I just cant wear em myself!

I'd love to be able to go into a shop and buy any pair of jeans but I cant unless they do long lengths cos regular is always a bit too short.

Long coats/jackets

A swimming costume :rotfl: - seriously though, I havent been swimming in years cos I've always been too self-conscious :oops:

Same here Kirsty with the costume. I feel so selfish too as Ryan lovers swimming but either my dad or friend take him, I just can't. I don't mind on holiday as I won't see anyone that knows me or in the sea where I can hide under a t-shirt.

The photo is bad trust me its awful wtf do i look like :oops:

Anyway just to show i do look ok sometimes :wink:

100_0084.jpg

Londoner Claire said:
I have a topless pic of me, will go find it. :rotfl:

prob get deleted though.

but breats are made for breast feeding so nothing rude about it, it goes with the whole pregnancy forum thing... in a way :?

:rotfl:

and a few more sorry

100_0070-1.jpg

100_0104.jpg

100_0268_00.jpg

and the above im on th far right (black top)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back