Anything that you just wouldn't ever wear?

Londoner Claire said:
dionne said:
nothing i wear has been said yet :lol:
apart from brown, i love brown i am wearing brown now :lol:

I do like brown boots and belts, that's about it. Can't put the reason as some may take offence. :oops:

hahahaha i neeeeed to no now lol

i usually where jeans brown boots belt with a brown t.shirt

I must be about the only one who cant get away with wearing jeans i just look to stupid :oops:

It's a secret. ;)

You will never catch me wearing a skirt, nothing against them on anyone else but they just don't suite me. Not worn one since I were 15, they just make me feel really uncomfortable.

I wear skirts but arent particulary fond of them as i hate my legs on show :lol:

Londoner Claire said:
It's a secret. ;)

becausecause i look like pooh
crying2.gif

:rotfl:

God thinking has anyone ever had a fashion disaster?
I darent admit any of mine though :lol:

yes i have one i have a pic too but to embarressed to post it lol some one else post some pics i wil too :lol:

its a yellow shirt dress thing with a orange tan on a night out 2 weeks after giving birth OMG i thought i looked nice at the time :rotfl:

Londoner Claire said:
dionne said:
[quote="Londoner Claire":2xh0vj53]It's a secret. ;)

becausecause i look like pooh
crying2.gif

:rotfl:

Ha ha no you're beautiful you cow. :lol: :rotfl:[/quote:2xh0vj53]

no il take the blame i forced you to tell me. lol

i where alot of indian type things all the kind of jewelery etc. i like henna too thats it :lol:

dionne said:
yes i have one i have a pic too but to embarressed to post it lol some one else post some pics i wil too :lol:

its a yellow shirt dress thing with a orange tan on a night out 2 weeks after giving birth OMG i thought i looked nice at the time :rotfl:

I have a really really bad one, at least one. There is one of me on my PC when I was really big (overweight) wearing a pink skirt and top, I looks like a candyfloss. I would add it if we could add attachments, can't be bothered to upload it to photobucket though and my question never got answered in the Tech forum.

i cant believe i ever went out in this top :eek: :oops:
dior2005.jpg

Dionne you look great if you dont mind me saying there's no way id look good in a top like yours.

pmsl

i had to sella tape it down! the shame! i cant believe i wore it out

that night a girl starting fighting with me because i "spilt her drink" and my top got pulled of :eek:

:shock: :shock: to dionne gettin her boobs pulled out in public!!!

hate hate hate hate hate those legging/tight things with skirts!!!!!! dunno why, they just grate on me!!

omg cant believe im posting this as i look f*****g stupid sorry about the picture in advance girls trust me im not normally looking that bad taken 3 yrs ago almost after lewis was born

DSCF0100.jpg

now im going to go and hide let me know when its safe to return :lol:

Ha ha sorry no sympathy wearing that. :rotfl: Did your other half not mind? Looks handy for breastfeeding though. I can't not wear a bra, my boobs would be around my ankles.

EDIT: Meant for Dionne, not the above sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back