bear with me girls, this could be a long one.... basically just wondering if any of you know whether i have any rights. basically this is what has happened: i work for a company that relocated last year to out of town, which meant an increase in travel time and costs for me - but i had no choice but to go with them due to the fact i was pregnant and needed to get maternity pay. i was debating with myself if it would be worh going back after mat leave due to the time and money spent on travelling, childcare costs, and the time lost with baby etc. but i thought it would be a good safety net in case i had to go back after mat leave for financial reasons - at least i'd have a job to go back to. so i told them i would take OML and AML, just to keep my options open so i could potentially go back after OML. (i now know i will have to do some kind of work to get extra money in if we are to manage the bills.) and then this happened about a week ago: the company decided to relocate yet again... not too far away, but to a town where there are no trains to, so it will be impossible for me to actually get to work at all since i don't drive. travel time would in any case increase from 3 hours a day to 4, as i'd have to get a bus into town, walk to train station, train to nearest town, bus to the town where i'd be working and prob a walk from the bus to work.... not possible! especially with a baby at home and me possibly needing to get home at short notice! i am on maternity leave now, so luckily it won't affect my maternity pay, but they made no effort to let me know what is happening. everyone else had a letter about it, but if it wasn't for some good friends of me at work i would know nothing about it still. the letter they sent was fairly vague as well, but it seems people will be offered the option of taking voluntary redundancy, and that some people will be made redundant regardless. now i believe my job is fairly secure in itself, but in effect by relocating they have made it IMPOSSIBLE for me to return to work. since i am on maternity leave i do officially still work for them, so i'm wondering if there are any rights i have in this situation?? like will i be able to take them up on the offer of voluntary redundancy AFTER my maternity leave ends? i know i'll get next to nothing in any case, but every little helps as they say... any advice anyone?!?!? what would you do in this situation??? sorry if i've rambled on and sorry if i've explained it in a confusing way.... hope you're able to make sense of my ramblings.