Anyone using pre-seed?

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey all.
Well just as the title says really lol..... Is anyone using pre-seed?

I am just in the process of ordering some off ebay and there is a couple of different boxes on there so needed a hand in picking the right one lol.
Im kind of gathering that they all do the same trick but just checking lol. Amy xxx

Got some last month. Definitely get one with applicators otherwise it goes everywhere. It's quite liquid you see so it's pain to get it in the right place without the applicators. Also I'd use only 2ml instead of the recommended 3ml. 3 ml felt like too much. Let us know if you think it helped. I think I'll be using it a bit more effectively this next cycle now I know what to expect.

Aw.. thanks very much for your help........Im willing to try anything so thought i would give it a shot. Did u get yours off ebay? Amy xxx

I actually got mine off Amazon, it had a good price at the time and I had a good look at all of the buyer reviews. It was the reviews which convinced me to give it a try. I know I've only just started TTC but starting a family was quite a big decision for us (I know it is for everyone) mainly because neither of us has been particularly kid-centric but everything just feels right ATM. Normally once we've made a big decision I want to get it achieved ASAP. Unfortunately getting PG is not something you can really control so I opted for a little assistance at first. So I need to get PG before I change my mind :lol:

Hi Amy

Let us know how it goes with the preseed. I suggested it to my OH and he was against using that sort of thing but if after a few more months we are still TTC then preseed is something I will definitely be looking at!!

x

Last edited:
Hey there,
Thanks for the replys. I will defo be letting you all know how it goes. IM at that stage where i will give anything a shot lol. Was just a bit unsure which one to get. Amy xxx

Hi eldra! I know what you mean! I haven't tried it yet but am thinking og ordering some. I know Sunnygirl used it when she got her bfp. Im going to try it as well! Next cycle Im going for angus castus, caugh syrup and wild yam. If I manage to get a hold on preesed, I will try that as well:)

good luck hun! Let us know how it works for you!!

xx

I was looking at this, think I might try Concieve plus instead though and i'll be getting the cough medicince for next cycle aswell.
Ninjakitty - im the same, if i've decided on wanting to do something then I want it to happen straight away. I hate waiting so TTC might just send me loopy.

Hey all,
I dunno if maybe im thick but was wondering what cough syrup has got to do with it lol. Am i missing something? I sure will let you all know how it goes when it comes, Well thats if i get to use it lol, Im on day 16 with my cbfm and still getting low fertility, Its only my second month using a cbfm and last month i didnt get my peaks until days 22 and 23 but got highs from day 6 until 21. Amy xxx

Aw right, I never knew that but thanks for the info....... Its weird how diff things are meant t help lol.... Amy xx

Hey ladies! i used pre-seed for the first time this month, i thought it was really good, def get the one with the applicators and i only used 2ml rather than what it said on the box!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back