Pre seed - where do you buy it?

Lorna

Reaction score
We were thinking of trying pre seed but the places i've looked online are so expensive (I looked at accessdiagnostics and ebay) anyone know anywhere cheaper?

Is it worth trying it? I re read TCOYF the other day and she mentioned a couple got their BFP using raw egg white as a lubricant instead but the thought of that makes me want to :puke:

Lorna said:
I re read TCOYF the other day and she mentioned a couple got their BFP using raw egg white as a lubricant instead but the thought of that makes me want to :puke:

Yuck!! :puke: :puke:

I got mine off Fertility Plan on Ebay, Cheapest place I could find :? It is expensive!

:puke: That would be passion killer :shock: :lol:

I get mine from accessdiagnostics it is expensive but it is good, feels really silky :oops: sorry tmi :oops:

There is a cheaper one called 'conceive'' I think, something like that, which is the same as pre seed.
I used pre seed first time this morning and didnt have any pain (as per usual) very impressed with it. How should i put this? Nothing much fell out afterwards either.

thanks anyway ladies, I guess i'll just have to hang the cost and go for it.

I think ebay is slightly cheaper but £8.00 for about 6 sachets is still a shocker :roll:

Lorna, I've got a box you can have, if you PM me your address I'll send it to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back