3D/4D scans - advice (Essex area especially)

yummy-mummy

Reaction score
I have a few questions about the 3D/4D scans if anyone can help.

* What is the difference between them?
* How much did you pay?
* Are they worth it?
* Anyone in the Essex area with experience?

I asked about them during my 12 week scan and was told 2 places here in Northern Ireland do them but the cost is around £300. I'm not sure which scan that is for and whether there is a difference. All I know is that over in England it looks to be cheaper - same as everything else seeing how we're a captive market over here.

I'm going to be in the Brentwood area at Easter when I'll be 25 weeks and I found a place in Brentwood that does scans but I don't want to waste money if they're not up to much. The clinic is called 4D Baby Images and it's on the Kings Road if anyone knows of it (website).

If anyone has had these scans, used this clinic or can recommend a good place to go not too far from Brentwood (Little Warley) I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance girls.

hun the scan are sooo worth it. I loved having my 4d scan.

I had it at babybond in chelmsford which is not too far from brentwood.
Think we paid £185 but worth every penny

http://www.babybond.com/

Have mine booked for Feb 5th - so excited. Mine is booked for Ipswich (just outside Essex) but also looked into going through babybond and my nearest was Chelmsford but if you go onto website it lists all places.
Scans at Ipswich are about £90 with pics etc as extras. We are paying £125 for 30 min scan and DVD of entire thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back