anyone used babybond private scan?? (cause my hosp r being crap!)

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hey guys so I'm not sure if u saw my post yest about going a and e and labourward etc well a and e doc told me to go this morning for a scan at epu, they do a drop in service so can just turn up. So I arrive , fill out paper work and wait. Get told they only see u under 19 weeks!! So get refered back to triage midwife again!! Sat there for ages and now I've given up. Called baby bond and booked a scan for tonight. Just to check little mans ok. His hb was 140 which is good but I wanna know he is ok in there. Aparently u also get a free glimpse at 4dfreeview to see bubba in 4d . I def get scans pics from normal scan and may get some from this 4dfreeview thing. Anyone else used babybond? Its £99 so way I see it is its worth all the money in the world to know he's ok and if it stops me worrying it will be better for baby xx

i know rachey used babybond for her gender scan and said they were brilliant

I think a few others have used them too on here and been really happy

We have booked them for a 4d scan in april :)

hiya

i used Babybond when i was pregnant with my little girl 4 weeks ago. We went for an early reassurance scan at 10 weeks in maidstone babybond, and then a 4d bonding scan at 29 weeks in chelmsford babybond. They were both brilliant - the staff were fantastic and the scan and pictures were amazing.. will try and attach some... this was 4 years ago and i think the bonding 4d scan was £260!!! they are alot cheaper now. Anyone you speak to who has had a private scan usually says they are worth every single penny so go for it - Babybond are such a well know, proffessional company to use too.

Attachments

• baby3.jpg
    baby3.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 4
  • baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 3
  • baby4.jpg
    baby4.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 3
  • baby5.jpg
    baby5.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 3
  • baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 2
i havent used them myself, but i know a few ladies on here have and they have been very happy with the service!

Aww fab pics!! :) thanks ladies :) well I'm going for the growth 2d scan and u get the free peek at the 4d. Seems from their website they will do you black and white thermal prints from both ( not nice ones like urs jld123 I don't think cause I'm getting that bit for free!)But its more of a reassurance that naughty mr man in there is being good!!! :)

I used babybond for our gender scan and found them to be really good, i think in comparison to other places they are expensive, but worth every penny!

They do a 4d preview, which wasnt that good for us as only 17 weeks, but should be better now your 24 weeks.

We have our 4d scan booked with them soon :)

Did u get the option of a piccy to take home from the 4d one bluebell x

Yes she tried to see if she could get one, but didn't turn out well as only 17 weeks, so was happy just to have the 2d ones. I'm sure you will get a good 3d pic to take home - make sure you show us :)

I used them for gender scan at 17 weeks hun and they were great :) we got the 4D freeview too but didn't get a pic is baby was too skeleton-like lol.. Your much further on though so I'm sure the 4D part will be great! Think they will give you a 4D pic :)

Enjoy your scan!

x

Hopeful had a brill experience with them - she went for a gender scan after not being able to find out the sex at her 20 week scan and could not praise them enough.

She also got a 4d preview and 4d pic. Good luck hun, I hope everything is ok and you get some great pics xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back