any tips

roseanimal

Reaction score
anyone know any tips for getting pregnant? any at all from supplements or food to positions?

Yeah me too... :rotfl: I've tried everything possible and in 18 months, nothing has worked yet! :bored:

Biggest tip I got was to BD everyday if possible from day 10 after period to day 20 (depending when you ovulate) and do different times of the day if possible! (early mornings and late nights then!) I was on clomid at the time and the 2nd month on it I fell, but I was also lucky that hubby is a cab driver and he used to come home in the afternoons :roll: But then its been over a year now and I haven't fallen but then hubby hasn't come home in the afternoons lol :wink:

BDing every other day got us our BFP - also doing it doggy style - don't know if that helped, but I've read that it does, and it certainly worked for us! (sorry if TMI! :oops: )

Yes doggy style worked for us too...... :oops:
But I also used Ovulation Predictor sticks the month I fell pregnant, which I am sure helped a little as had no idea of cycle length having been on the pill for 18 years!
I also lay just for 15 minutes before running off to the loo after BD'ing.....

Good luck hun

I used a persona machine and I got my BFP first time using it, it tells you when you are ovulating and when its not safe to BD without getting pregnant (its supposed to be used as a contraception method). http://www.persona.org.uk/uk/index.php

I also read that you should try and avoid going to the toilet straight after sex and I also read that you could try elevating your bum with a cushion or rest your legs upwards to let gravity help the little swimmers on their way.

im liking this post... the tips are great!!!

Well hoping OPKs and doggy style have worked for us this month then :oops:

ditto!

well mix of doggy and missionary and legs in the air bum on a pillow thing... sorry, was that too much info? :oops:

We BD'ed every other day, used preseed & used a Clearblue fertility monitor. We were trying for 4 months and these were the changes we made the month we got our BFP.

Good Luck x

We are using the every other day bd method and hoping that we catch the eggie this way. Also, is it sick that I don't go to the loo after dtd I just fall asleep coz half the time to knackered to do anything but hey will help with the ttc anyway! I don't have the energy to 'elevate my hips' am such a sleepy head :rotfl:

Also, I have started taking pregnacare conception which you can get online, haven't been able to find them in boots yet or anything coz I thinkthey are quite new, supposed to help with ovulation and ewcm production etc aswell as having doses of folic acid. Try googling, think I got mine from the vitabiotics website. Hope this helps :hug:

in our second moth of trying this time we BD every other day from CD10 till when AF was due in the normal position and thats the month i got my BFP :)

Without sounding really crude, but I have 4 sons and fell preggers everytime with doggy style and was told that this position favours boys, so as this is my last time trying, I wont let hubby do this position and I haven't fell PG :x but I dont want to give in! So I agree, doggy style is a good one :oops:

roseanimal said:
ditto!

well mix of doggy and missionary and legs in the air bum on a pillow thing... sorry, was that too much info? :oops:
that's what we did :lol: oh and i used magic medicine, and we bd'ed practicly every day :cheer:

Preseed is a sperm friendly lubricant, I believe and pregnacare is the name of the supplements you can take available in the vitamins section.

I am going to try doggy now as it seems to be a popular choice :cheer:

roseanimal said:
what are preseed and pregnacare?
pregnacare is a vitimin suplement which has folic acid in it, it's good for the baby and you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back