Anyone planning to breastfeed??

beanie

Reaction score
Have just gotacopyof mother and baby (may 2008 edition) and it has a booklet titled Breastfeeding.It is fab,full of information and the best info leaflet I have seen. Just thought I would let you all know, as I remember that despite everyone telling me breast was best,the actual reality and mechanics of it all were never fully explained. This book would have helpedme alot and would have helped me avoid a nightmare start with feeding my eldest.

Theres one in this months pregnancy and birth too, i havnt read it yet though, im saving it for my maternity leave reading, or maybe bathtime readign lol

abcd1234 said:
Theres one in this months pregnancy and birth too, i havnt read it yet though, im saving it for my maternity leave reading, or maybe bathtime readign lol

I have this one too

Thanks for the tip, will popo and and get one today. I have been reading everything I can and have been to two workshops now. I still don't feel prepared enough!

if anyone wants my copy just PM me,I'll pop it in the post

Hi,

I may go and get one later (have breastfed 2 babies - 1st for 16 months and 2nd for 2 yrs 4 months!!!!) but want to try and avoid the cracked nipples - it was hell last time!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back