anyone know anythiing about eyes? freaking out!!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
am proper freaking out!! a few times recently i've noticed at night time my vision's a bit funny in one eye and it kinda feels funny, as if i've been lying on my arm or something and its sort of heavy feeling iykwim? i just assumed it was just that tho, i'd been lying with my arm over my eye or somethiing!

anyway, last night i'd just got in bed and my phone went off, so i checked it and almost had a panic attack when i realised there was like a big shaddow across my eye! tried rubbing it, walking about and stuff, but it was still there :shock:

today it still feels really funny, just like dead heavy and my vision feels really blurred! am proper paniking like! gona get an appointment at the opticians, but thought i'd see if anyone knew what it could be? in my head i've already decided i've got like an eye tumour and a dettached retina :rofl:

:rofl: well i do hope it isnt as serious as that!!!! well sounds like you need that appointment!! xx

:rofl: at your self diagnosis! Best bet is to go to the opticians.. Could be something as simple as needing your lenses readjusted :hug:

I'd be tempted to go and see the doctor before optician-you might get a referrel to optician anyway but my first stop would be docs x

i would go to the drs first too hun

Thanks guys! I really need to get registered at the doctors! Just wish the weather would brighten up a bit so I can go down! Infact, if it's pissing down tomorrow, il ring the doctors in the next village which is about the same distance away and see if I can register there cos ican get the double buggy in there I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back