Anyone have a very large cuddly toy of a sea creature?

KJ

Reaction score
I know, weird question!!

I'm having an under the sea party for Asher's 1st birthday and have got to make him a costume.

With his last fancy dress party I very successfully converted a hot water bottle cover that was in the shape of a monster, into a really cool monster costume.

So I'm into converting existing things into costumes. I thought, if I could get hold of a very large cuddly toy (sort of baby/toddler size), then I could take out the stuffing and convert into a costume.

So does anybody have a very large cuddly toy of any creature that lives in the sea?
eg. fish, whale, dolphin, octopus, crab, shark, seahorse, turtle, penguin, seal, etc, etc

If so, and you don't mind getting rid of it, I would gladly pay you for it.

I really hope someone can help. What would be ideal is the sort of thing you win at fairgrounds, they're always ridiculously huge!

Thanks,

K.xx

Cant help you with the cuddly toy hun but wanted to say you better take picci's of the finished costume - i bet it'll look fantastic!! :cheer:

what a fantastic idea! I have some big toys from ages ago that are just in a few black bags in the garage, BUT i dont think there is any sea creatures.

i'll have a look tomorrow when i dig the rest of the baby clothes out. i really dont think there is though

If you have an Ikea near you I think they had quite a lot of big soft toys fairly cheap, they usually have some weird and wonderful creatures, sure they would have something appropriate. Def post a pic when you have done it!

I have LOADS of sea creature teddies: crabs, sharks, eels, fish, everything from Mason's nursery (I painted a mural on the walls with coral and turtles etc)
None of them are big enough though, sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back