• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone had tiny implantation bleed around time of AF due?

Corrinne37

Reaction score
..... ummmn sounds like im just clutching at straws doesnt it!!!

God darn I wish I had a test now!!

Last night I had the tiniest amount of pink tinged cm, si I was sure AF was going to show today (I am due today) but today NOTHING!!!!

Am I still in with a chance or is it the inevitable... Aunt Flo just taking her time xx :wall2:

I had this, it started a day or 2 before and stayed for a week or so til it cleared completely! It just looked like normal cm but pink and sometimes brown and sometimes had little specks of blood in (tmi) Good luck :) xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oh really well thats interesting!!!

Thanks kra0 and good luck with your pregnancy. xxxx

Im in the same boat AF due yesterday and had the cm and yesterday had slight cramping so unsure where Im at?!! Confusing!!

No idea but wanted to wish you :dust: Corrinne! Xx

I don't think you're clutching at straws...this is why some women find out they're pregnant a bit later because they have mistaken the implantation bleed for a light period. It could be it, test to be sure and let us know. Hope it's your BFP!!! xxx

I had the exact same thing the night before I got my BFP :) Good Luck xxx

I had small bit of bleeding the morning before AF due. Tested that day when I got home from work and got BFP. Was 13dpo.

Update us on this one!!!!!!!!!!! loves u all!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back