Anyone following the story..

Strangeness

Reaction score
about the Plymouth Argyle goalkeeper? If anyone doesn't know what's happened, he was involved in an accident and hit another car which killed two boys age 10 and 8 :( They have charged him with dangerous driving, excess alcohol and driving without insurance and he's due to appear in court today. I hope he's put away! Those poor little boys! Their dad is also in hospital seriously injured. Was watching our local news last night and it showed the goalie trainging with the police to raise awareness for safe driving and to stop people driving whilst on their mobile :x

I've seen it, i hope he gets full punishment, theres no excuse for drink driving. He needs to be made an example of.

the poor mother, this man has near a enough wiped out her entire family. he should be locked up for good in my view.

foxymum said:
the poor mother, this man has near a enough wiped out her entire family. he should be locked up for good in my view.

thats exactly what i thought! that poor woman cant imagine what she is going throuh. i hope he gets the book thrown at him.

xxx

Same i really hope they give him as much as they can !!

Sick of all these namby pampy fines and community service for drink driving and really hurting people !

:shakehead: :shakehead: what a hypocrite. That poor mother, she's having to cope all on her own

I hope he gets put away aswel

No excuse for "stars" to get away with things because of who they are

Its discusting!

well he's been let out on 'conditional bail' to return on the 16th june i think it is.

it's so sad :(

He should be put away for murdering two children. I know accidents happen but he was driving dangerously and under the influence of alcohol he knew what he was doing a car is a weapon just as a knife is in the wrong hands. :x

I saw this on the news this morning and was in tears! :cry: How is their mum supposed to get through her life now? Hes ok, might get a few years in jail then come out and forget about it? But not her!
I hate seeing the news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back