anyone feeling quickening or fluttering yet?

skimpy

Reaction score
I know, probably just needing a big fart (tmi lol) but in bed last night it felt like the first tiny flutterings in my tummy - this is my second so could feel movement earlier, but surely not this early?!?!

Anyone else think they can feel movement???

p.s. really wondering about twins now, Im sure I Ovd twice on my bfp cycle - will f ind out one way or t'other on 27th April at scan.....

im not sure if im just starting to feel funny not quiet futterings but that kind of thing it always when i get in bath i lay there and 5 mins later it starts just a weirdy niggle but that the only time this my second too but just feels like it too early so i think it in my head

I started to have flutters around the start of 10 weeks. I know it's far too early but it's the same as I felt when I was 16 weeks pregnant with DD. It's normally when I'm led in bed and keep thinking well even if it's not baby I'll be feeling these for real in afew weeks :D

To be honest i'm not quite sure. I thought i felt something at 10 weeks. And then again last saturday but it hasnt been consistant enough for me to think it's the baby.

Can't wait to feel it properly!

To be honest i'm not quite sure. I thought i felt something at 10 weeks. And then again last saturday but it hasnt been consistant enough for me to think it's the baby.

Can't wait to feel it properly!

Thats how I feel too, not consistient enough to know for sure.

but then again, it is so subtle that I probably wouldnt notice unless I was in bed drifting off to sleep, with no distractions.

Lacey's Mummy - it s quite exciting though isn't it, knowing that we wil be getting al those feelings again in a matter of weeks isnt it?!

I have felt like bubbles and a few stomach aches but looking at this site it seems the norm!!

Hi Skimpy sorry i havent emailed you been feeling really ill and then boys have been poorly with another bug!! I thought i felt something yesterday and today but feel like it must be too early - but i have been suffering with bad wind everyday so could just be that!!!!! but it did feel different?? x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back