Anyone feeling horrible and mardy?!

starstruck2011

Reaction score
Ive been feeling so mardy and moaning at my OH for anything and everything.

Sometimes Ive felt like , am I doing the right thing? DO I want a baby with him really? Am I ready?

Im hoping this is down to hormones. I just don't know what to think atm.

well i dont know the ins and outs of your relationship, all i can really say that if you were happy before you got pregnant, and you loved him. and didnt think negatively back then, then it most likely just is the hormones now.
i absolutely love and adore my boyfriend to bits.. but trust me there are times where i can get frustrated with him, and thats only due to my hormones. ive noticed im snappier with friends and family too, not just him. so i know its not my true feelings. because when im not so hormonal, and im feeling fairly human, i dont think a bad thought about him.
so i reckon if things were good before, and nothings actually changed in a literal sense, then its most likely just your hormones that have set you off. which makes you think up tangible reasons in your head, if you get me?
hope this helps a little xxx

yea I did feel ok before being PG....

I don't know, think Im over tired. hate being up at these poopy times, want my bed. Hate night shifts.

Feeling horrible with myself atm too.

I cant put a bump or future bu,p pix up because I already look 9 months with the size of my belly lol
and I think Im having a proper fat week, depressive issues haha

i had one of those weeks last week with my OH...we even argued cos he said i had done nothing but moan for the last 3 weeks :oooo: so yeah i would say its hormones hun!!

As for looking 9mnth gone already u should take a look at my bumpy pic in the bumpy pic section...i'm the same, look massive already but fook it...i'm preggers and thats my excuse hehe!! As my dad said "jus let it all hang out" lol xx

hugs hun .... im moody with mine he has been busy and has hardly seen me the other night he said he would be over but not untill late so i told him not to bother ...cutting my nose of to spite my face all i really wanted was hugs but i wanted them on my terms and not have to wait around for hours ..so i find myself wanting to spend more time with him yet pushing him away ...stupid really

Hey hun, like the girls said you need to separate what's hormones and what's how you're really feeling. I must admit I have been very lucky and not really been very hormonal, however my OH has been moody and we joke he's the hormonal one. He keeps saying he's coming out in sympathy for me :) I've found relaxing as much as possible and pampering myself with a nice bath has made me feel better when I've felt down. Big hugs :hugs: xxx

Last edited:
Hi all I been feeling so ill. I ten weeks i had scan early as they was not sure of my dates i fell over but lnded heavy on feet sort of tripped really been worried in case scared baby, but since then still been haveing flu like symptom s and feeling really ill help is anyone the same

thanks shelly

Re: Anyone feeling horrible and mardy?!... Yep my hubby :(

thanks guys

however this week - even more so today, i feel like i wanna move out back to my hometown (only 7 miles away) near my family, be alone, be a single parent or not have baby at all.
what the hell is wrong with me. felt like this past few days.
even looking on internet for places to live in that area!

it makes me sick to look at him - this is not good

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back