• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone feel worse

MrsR

Reaction score
I'm 7+5 weeks pregnant which I think means I'm in 8th week, stupid calculations!!! I had queasiness from day I missed AF but it wasn't too bad. On Monday this week I suddenly felt really really sick! From then on my queasiness has got worse and I've felt lightheaded and dizzy. Has anyone else felt like this?

These stupid calculations im not getting either hun, im sure im 17 weeks but a ticker tells me that im 16 weeks so im as confused as you haha.
Your sickness might be headign on the way resting drink plenty fluids.
I was best friends with the toilet from 8 weeks up 3 months lolx

i can honestly say mines getting slightly worse each week instead of hungry sick i now get waves of bad nausia hitting sometimes out of the blue thru day and very bad in early evening it weird as never had it with previous pregnancys i like it because i feel pregnant but i dont because i feel sick lol

That's exactly how I feel!

yup, mine ramped up at 8 weeks, I seem to have got better at manageing it now, or it has eased, one of the two. You will get used to it, and it may come and go if your lucky.

I threw up home made pizza at 8 weeks, all night long, and the next morning, think I ate too much and didn't allow for being pregnant now!

We make pizza every friday, had it again last night and was starving, and hubby had to take away the plate, as I needed to stop at 4 slices! he couldn't face me doing that again! soooo mean.

hope your sickness doesn't get you too bad

Yeah I'm exactly the same too, it seems to help if i'm not hungry though so i've been eating loads, my belly is getting bigger not with a baby bump :lol:

The only time i've been experiencing nausea is in the evenings when i'm hungry! Its only been happening since last saturday mind (down the inlaws where they proceeded to talk about porridge with peanut butter :puke: had to walk out the room) I try to eat before i get too starving now so i'm not too bad.

yup, mine ramped up at 8 weeks, I seem to have got better at manageing it now, or it has eased, one of the two. You will get used to it, and it may come and go if your lucky.

I threw up home made pizza at 8 weeks, all night long, and the next morning, think I ate too much and didn't allow for being pregnant now!

We make pizza every friday, had it again last night and was starving, and hubby had to take away the plate, as I needed to stop at 4 slices! he couldn't face me doing that again! soooo mean.

hope your sickness doesn't get you too bad

since reading this yesterday i have been dreaming about homemade pizz to the point that iv just walked to sainsburys to buy the stuff pizza for tea lols

Mao! I do this all the time SerenityLove! And I'm sorry but porridge and peanut butter?! This would knock me sick normally never mind right now!!!! Blah!

Mao! I do this all the time SerenityLove! And I'm sorry but porridge and peanut butter?! This would knock me sick normally never mind right now!!!! Blah!

i cant stand peanut butter but ewwwwyin porridge lol my pizza is cooking i cant wait for it to be ready i could eat a horse today iv noticed my sickness alternates between morning one day now and evening the next wish it would make its mind up!

I'm tucking into watermelon and mango at min with fresh orange juice! Yum! Still suffering with constant nausea but craved fruit so am eating it! Love fresh pizza! Really want sweetcorn at min as well! P.s does anyone else think my ticker baby looks like a duckbilled platypus?! (sorry bubba) x

My nausea actually lasts throughout the day most days. And I've thrown up aswell some of the days. Gahh it is really horrible. I just keep telling my self it'll be worth it in the end. :)

That's my mantra at the minute-it'll be worth it in the end! I'm vaguely worried it will stop and looking forward to the day it does! Though one of my less helpful friends informed me she was sick as a dog for 7 months! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back