Anyone experienced a slow leak?

Beximillian

Reaction score
Yesterday afternoon I popped to the loo and discovered my knickers were very damp. My panty liner was soaked through, but I hadn't noticed anything had happened. The liquid was completely clear but sweet smelling.

As I was at my friend's she gave me another panty liner (a bigger one) and I went home about half an hour later. That panty liner was then quite damp as well, so I had a wash, changed knickers and put on one of the sanitary towels I've bought for post-birth (nappies much?! lol!)

Anyway I had a very small amount of water after that but then nothing. Do you reckon this could have been my waters going slowly? Nothing else has happened (apart from a clear out yesterday morning) but I had a sweep the day before yesterday.

Thanks guys x

I had a hindwater leak with my daughter at 36 weeks and it was rather a lot came out, but then stopped. Apparently this can happen and the leak can repair itself and waters replenish themselves constantly.

If your waters had gone there would still be a constant dribble coming out as the waters replenish them and baby moves etc.

I would call your mw or go to the hospital to be checked - they can tell if your waters have gone and will probably do a scan to check that there is still enough water around the baby etc.

Thanks hon, I've had nothing else happen since last week so I'm guessing it was nothing! x

my hindwaters went first and it was the start of labour. 23 hours later my waters went properly as my baby came out lol

my hind waters went 2 days b4 i had my daughter but they was a funny colour so was kept an eye on and i was in slow labour aswel and wen my main waters went it was pea green eekk luckily she was ok n the meconiam hadnt effected her gd luck hope ur labour goes smoothly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back