Anyone Else's Hubby Totally Not Interested?

Julia

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I have no appetite for sex at the moment and have not done all the way through......BUT.......as I have said in other posts - my DH is totally turned off by pregnancy.

Anyone else's hubby the same?? Thank god I do not want any otherwise I would go mad!!!

Julia xxxx

Yes! We have had sex ONCE during the whole 8 months :oops: and he refuses to have sex incase the baby can see his willy :roll:

I have given up trying!

I think Neil has lost a bit of interest although I think he just doesn't broach the subject (or get much chance to!) as I simply can't get comfortable in bed so end up moaning and groaning, rearranging all my pilows and then giving up to go downstairs and watch telly until I fall asleep in the armchair! :shhh: :roll:

My OH has! He never did when I was pregnant with the others but this time he just doesnt want too! And when we have he is so careful and such I feel like shouting at him lol! :lol:

I just seem to keep reading posts that say things like "my poor DH is not getting any and he is really frustrated" or "sex is getting uncomfortable now" etc etc etc

and I am thinking: why isn't my DH interested???? I have not ballooned or anything and I am dressing well and making an effort every day....I THINK HE JUST DOES NOT LIKE THE WHOLE PREGNANCY/SEX THING................OH WELL!!

Julia xxxxxxxxx

Brian would do it all the time, ive managed to convince him just Saturday Sunday mornings, hes like a little puppy when he wakes up...bless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back