• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else...

Lovisa

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wanted to know is anyone else feeling emotional today or last few days??
I feel silly asking but I've not been feeling all that great lately and atm just feel like crying but the thing is...I don't know why.

I know its probably just my hormones but I just feel strange.
Thats probably another reason why I haven't been as active as before. Just so exhausted when I get in from work now and on the days I feel like this I don't want to come across depressed and bring other people down too not that I think I will (does that make sense).

I hope everyone is well and enjoying thier bank holiday Monday.
I'm just having a relaxing day atm as I just feel so sick today and exhausted and I've got to tidy up later.

Thanks for listening to me rant:lol:

Aww don't worry hun. Sometimes I just burst out crying and I don't know why. I cry over the silliest things or if I'm tired!!

I have been severly over emotional the last week! I'm starting to drive myself mad! I forget sometimes why I'm being so emotional and then it hits me like 'doh! I'm pregnant'! Lol x

Thanks guys at least i'm not the only one.
I know its due to being pregnant but sometimes I think its strange that being an excuse cause we should be happy (as long as everything is fine).
And I hate not having control over my emotions. I think alot of time I am actually being to hard on myself but I can't help it.
Thanks for listening xx

Thanks guys at least i'm not the only one.
I know its due to being pregnant but sometimes I think its strange that being an excuse cause we should be happy (as long as everything is fine).
And I hate not having control over my emotions. I think alot of time I am actually being to hard on myself but I can't help it.
Thanks for listening xx

I know everyone says you're meant to be happy when pregnant and I am just things get to you more easily x

im goin trough a few emotional days now too. I cried at work cuz my boss told me to do something i didnt want to do, i cried cuz after talkin oh in on takin me to mcdonalds he told me he was not hungry so i had to buy a burger on my own, i cried cuz my oh is goin to a wedding in poland and i think the money should be spent on the baby.. i have cried for everything the last few days. And plus that i get really angry with it aswell. Normally im calm, so its suprising what it does to you.

i can have sudden bursts of anger then 5 mins later be sobbing to advert on tv lol iv been like it from start got a feeling i will be till end

Your not alone in feeling like this! I cried at eastenders the other day and Saturday, my O/H invited me round his mates house but I'd just got home from work and cried cos I didn't wanna go! Normally I'd just say I'm not going end of! Lol you do feel better after a good cry though lol

i cry to eastenders too! haha its well emotional! And films!
ANd i cant watch scary films anymore, even the other week when harry potter was on i had to turn it of cuz i got scared! im used to propa horror movies! its soo funny when you think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back