Anyone else waiting for ov?

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
Bored of waiting. I'm irregular so don't know when I'll ov. CM is still creamy, temp is still low and I've only got 2 ov tests left! CD19 so should be in the next week really, but I'm sure I said that a week ago.

Anyone else waiting to ov at the moment?

Me scotch..I should hopefully be ov'ing end of week..its the longest wait isn't it? X

I think I'm finding it harder as I need to get the date right for blood test this month. I'm really eager to sewer what comes our of that...

Sorry scotchegg! It's annoying isn't it :(

Hope you get your surge soon!

Last edited:
yeah i am waiting this cycle has been so long this time i just want to know where i am.

Hey Scotch :wave:

Im waiting to OV to.. Infact Im also waiting for :witch: to bog of too! My cycle was 37 days last time so it feels like Im going to be waiting FOREVER!

(LouiseB if you read this - Get your voilins out for me lol)

Awww Loopy, it must be so very awful for you - i don't know how you cope every single day when everything is so confusing and frustrating.

:violin::violin::violin::violin::violin:

(i laid it on a little too thick didn't i?)

Last edited:
Bored of waiting. I'm irregular so don't know when I'll ov. CM is still creamy, temp is still low and I've only got 2 ov tests left! CD19 so should be in the next week really, but I'm sure I said that a week ago.

Anyone else waiting to ov at the moment?

Sorry everything is up in the air Egg :hug:

Me!! No idea when it's going to happen!! But since we decide to try I feel like I'm having constant cramps and get my hopes up but nah nothing!!! Grrrr just want AF to hurry up so can count again!! X

Im waiting for AF it's cd 55 and still nothing! Im not even sure when i ov :mad:.. Opk's never wroked for me last time x

hugs to you all

I look at myself getting impatient and I try to remember what it was like when my cycles were 60 days minimum and try to remind myself that it could be worse, but I'm still impatient...

Looked at my past cycles and I've rarely ovulated by this time, I just got a bit excited because I had a short cycle last month (29 days - that's practically text-book!)

let's hope we all crash into the 2ww together and then get our :bfp:s together, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back