OV question...

Storm.

Reaction score
ok another dumb question time!

When you OV do you have to have thickened CM?

Its been 19 days since the first day of AF (so is that CD19?! I dont know!) if I am working out on a 6 week cycle I should OV around now?!

I ask is just today I have been (Sorry if tmi in advance just dont know how else to discribe it!) leaking almost water but not wee, if that makes sennse?

hubby & I BDd last night but it kinda came straight out as yea anyway lol we prob will again tonight as hes walking round naked at mo (not a pretty sight believe me!) so obv hoping for someting erm yea anyway!!

So basically what other signs are there for OV that are not just thickened CM!?

cheers

it sounds like you are having watery cm from the description! This is the most fertile cm and means you are likely to be right around ov time now.

The other signs of ov can be pains in ovaries on either side (when egg is released), spotting, a soft and high cervix and if you were taking your temps a shift upwards would signify ov has occurred.

If you haven't already looked at the fertility friend site I would definitely recommend it to learn how to properly track the changes in your cm, cervix position and temps.

Good luck ttc! Xxx

definitly think about temping and charting, it can tell you so much, you would be surprised! Plus it means if you arent successful this time you'll know exactly when to bd next time. :hug:

emmalouise079 said:
it sounds like you are having watery cm from the description! This is the most fertile cm and means you are likely to be right around ov time now.
Good luck ttc! Xxx

thanks for the reply, I didnt realise there was a more fertile kinda cm!!! So thats cool..I think!

how would you know if your cervix is high?!!
xx

HollyHobby said:
definitly think about temping and charting, it can tell you so much, you would be surprised! Plus it means if you arent successful this time you'll know exactly when to bd next time. :hug:

hey hun thanks for the reply, :hug:

Ok I will give it and go try work out fertility friend!!!!!

xxx

Im confufudled.....

Unfortunately your request for membership could not be processed favorably at this time.
If you have a friend who is already a member you may want to ask her to invite you using the FertilityFriend.com's referral program.

NOTE: This is not an error, please consult Membership Policy for more information. In addition please review the following important notes:

If you have lost your password or if you never received it, please use our Lost Password form to retrieve your login information. Make sure to verify your SPAM/Junk mail setting before doing so to ensure that our email will not be incorrectly deleted.

If you have lost your password and have also changed email address since you registered, please use our Change Email form to retrieve your login information. Scroll down on the form to see the provision for lost password.

Please do not try to submit multiple requests as this will prevent you from getting and/or keeping a membership. We only allow one membership per person and per computer.

Note that both our Charting and Pregnancy sites use the same login information, you only need one account.

Thank you in advance for your understanding
FertilityFriend.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back