Anyone else using cb advanced opk's this month?

Vic I think you'd need to use one or the other because I think you'd likely get a low fertility circle if you started with the other type then switched to the advanced. The holder would think you we're starting a whole new cycle and maybe would not pick up increased estrogen levels straight away (I might be wrong though).

Flashing smiley for me today :) Hopefully if last cycle is anything to go by I get my solid smiley in the next two days and ov over the weekend or very early next week.

Thanks Gayle - I know what you mean! Think I'll just use the cb 'easy' ones and bd every other day until I get a surge!

Congrats on the flashing ;) hopefully it'll be a solid soon! X

Ugh! 3rd flashing smiley today. I know it's not many but I only had 2 the first month I used them and only 1 last month before I got my solid. I was convinced that yesterday or today was going to be a solid, in particular because *tmi alert!* yesterday when I peed first thing I went to wipe and could literally see ewcm slowly dripping out of me into the toilet! I've noticed this the last two cycles around ov time.

Anyone else starting the tests soon?

Grr! Fingers crossed for tomorrow Gayle xx

Aaaggghhhh! Another flashing smiley today! More ewcm too so presuming I'm still to ov and haven't missed it yet which I was worrying about. Dtd on Thursday and Saturday so will go for it again tonight in the hope I ov soon!

When are you lovely ladies starting to test? I'm going nuts with my flashing smileys on my own here!

I started yesterday and had my first flashing smiley today cd13. I'm expecting yo get my solid cd17/18 based on last couple of months, dtd last night and Saturday and will try for every other day until my solid, good luck! X

Good luck for tomorrow Gayle...the ewcm sounds good though! Thurs and Sat seem a good time to have bd so keepy going at it and good luck :)

Good luck Dee :) Fingers crossed for positives for us all this month!

I'm going to use those clearblue easy ones I bought..haven't used those before so we'll see..hope they're a bit more accurate than the cheapies! I didn't get a positive on those.

I'm cd9 today so still a while to go for me. Think I'll start on Sunday - cd15 with the clear blues. Ovulation last month was cd18/19 or even cd20, so we'll see what happens!

We're meant to start bding tomorrow night, which seems a bit pointless on just cd10 for me anyway, but we don't want to make sex all about the baby making, but from my point of view, and this is probably incorrect...is there any chance of the sperm getting less, or weaker when you do actually want it to be good at time of ovulation, if say, we bd cd10, 12, 14 and so on? I'm mean, realistically there's not much point in bd til cd14! If it won't hinder it, I, and obviously hubby don't mind lol, but it was just a thought!

Flashing smiley again for me this morning - getting frustrated now. We dtd again last night so will keep trying every 2nd night till the solid smiley appears or my ewcm disappears.

Vic I don't think starting on cd10 and going for it every 2nd night will harm your chances and it is important to make sure it's not always just about making a baby. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Day 6 of the flashing smiley face for me :( Still doing the deed every second night but really worried I might have missed ov.

Ph Gayle, try not to worry, if you've been bd

Stupid new iphone! I clicked on a letter and it decided to think I'd clicked on the send button!

Try not to worry Gayle, if you've been bding every other day then even if you haven't seen ov on the tests you may still be ok. You might just be ovulating late? What day are you on now?

Yes, that's what I meant about bding not just being about baby making! We dtd last night so I'm cd11 now and was looking forward to ov tests but not so much now...I've gone and bought (naughtily) the digi ones (just basic ones) so I'll use them instead of the blue ink ones. Think I'll just start on cd 15 and see how I go

Fingers crossed for a solid for you tomorrow hun, take care xx

Hope you're getting on ok Dee and get that solid soon! xx

I'm still flashing, 3rd for me, had 6 last time so not worrying. We haven't dtd since Sunday so hoping to resume the love in tonight to get back on track! X

you little flasher you ;) you'll have a solid soon! I missed the flasher stage last time!?! Odd!

xx

Eek! Just home and had the urge to do a cheapy opk. It came up a strong positive!! I thought hmmm, that doesn't tally with the clearblue this morning. Unfortunately I'd poured away my pee sample. Back on the toilet and squeezed out the tiniest little bit of pee ever, just enough to dip my stick in. When I dipped my clearblue in it came up with a solid smiley!!! :D

Hubby and I we going to dtd tonight anyway so I think we'll do it tonight and tomorrow and maybe Saturday to be on the safe side!

Thank god I tested because I think it would have been gone by the morning!

Yay!!! That's brilliant news! That's what I don't get about these rests being once every 24hrs! Enjoy dtd haha! Xx

This happened to me 2 cycles ago using them, flashing in the morning then I felt the need to poas in the arvo so used a normal clearblue digi I had leftover and smiley face! Used my advanced the next morning as normal and had a solid on that too...

I'm just hugely relieved to know I haven't missed it as I was starting to get worried. Fingers crossed for some more solid smileys in the coming few days for you guys! :)

Cd17 and flashing this morning and just now on the advanced digi but smiley face on the normal digi. Thought it was interesting to post pics, the top pic is this mornings advanced, the other two are just now (pink is normal digi). Slightly worrying as if I ovulated in around 12 hours which is very probable and I went by the advanced digi which I expect to go solid tomorrow morning, if we bd'd tomorrow night thinking timing was perfect I may have already ovulated, certainly wouldn't be any spermies waiting. Licky been dtd for a few days but they clearly test LH at different levels...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377270644.869830.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back