Anyone else TTC in Dec/Jan?

Palermo

Reaction score
Is anyone else waiting to try until December onwards? We are planning number 2 but want a few months to get fit and healthy to prepare for trying but finding it so hard to wait! Had a c section first time too so also pretty nervous about potentially having to go through that again

Yes! I have a high bmi so I'm on a really strict diet to reduce it. I'm hoping to lose 2 stone by Dec (lost 3 so far). I have pcos so it's hard going. TBH I'm dreading ttc already as I know with pcos it's going to be a long and hard road!

Hi BookwormK - wow you lost 2 stone already?! That's amazing, I'm finding it hard to shift the first few pounds but I am counting down the months to TTC and although I'll try not to symptom spot I'm sure I will. At least December isn't so far away now!

I was hoping to have started by now but circumstances changed and so I will approach the situation around December january

We were trying but have decided to take a break til December so we can both lose some more weight and I have health issues to deal with. It's so frustrating but I think better in the long term to start trying when I'm not so overweight. Lost 7 stone already and hoping to lose another stone and get down to 11 stone by december. I'm so impatient.

Gonna try a round of IVF/donor sperm in Jan. Exciting! :)

I've yet to brave bringing up TTC with hubby as he's been adamant he wanted one (so have I till recently). February would probably be the earliest I could start due to summer commitments. I also had a section and I would have an elective as I feel it's safer, but the thought of it makes me really nervous. Also scared of getting pre-eclampsia again. Sometimes feel like I have the added pressure of my mum as I don't think the grandchild hints could get any more obvious! I'm getting serious pregnancy/newborn envy these last few weeks! Well done to anyone whose achieved weight loss. I really need to lose 1,5 stone before I do anything!

We're going to start TTC for our first in Jan, I'm 30 my OH is 34. I'm excited about trying but nervous too, just hope it doesn't take us too long to conceive xx

We're trying for our first child after Christmas! Hi everyone!

Me and my partner have decided to start ttc on Christmas Day ☺️Very excited to say the least, I already have 2 children with my ex husband so this will be our first together.
Hi to everyone and good luck to you all looking forward to the journey together xx

We were meant to be starting in May but might just start in january and then if it happens it happens! :)

I see this original thread was for Dec/Jan last year, but we're going to try for our second after Christmas this year. Pretty exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back