dec 21st due date

mummytrying

Reaction score
hi i think im due dec 21st by my workings out but not sure until scan would love to hear from anyone else.

Im really nervous keep convincing myself not to get excited incase something goes wrong i didnt worry this much with my first child 6 years ago i just presumed everything would be fine but this time its like completely the other way round.

Anyone else just a little bit pregnant :D

congratulations! i have used different eb sites to calculate my due date. some say dec 21 and others say dec 28. hope a visit to the doctor will clarify! :D

Hey Congrats on your pregnancy. My edd is Dec3rd. It feels like years away. I just want to get past the 3month stage then i think i will be a little more relaxed. Any1 else get that feeling?

hello and congrats to you too! this is my second pregnancy so some of the nervousness that came with my first has not yet returned. i think its pretty common for new moms to feel that way. its such a big change and it hardly seems real. once your belly starts to show and you feel the baby i think you will feel more confident. good luck and keep me posted! :lol:

hello!

My due date is the 21st of december too!!!!!!!! But it does seem ages away! Hope your second trimester is better than the first one to everybody! I start to enjoy my pregnancy now which is great!!!!

Good luck to everybody!!!!!

Nathalie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back