Anyone else still got sickness?

Holly1991

Reaction score
At 17+ weeks.. Getting so tired of it now :( I actually feel like the picture below.
That's me for sure!

I'm running out of ideas for making myself better.. (Natural ways) tried medication.. Doesn't help me plus would rather get through it without medicine.
I'm not losing weight as I can eat at dinner time and keep it down. (Most the time) not dehydrated as water stays down thankfully! Just feel awful blah!
X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 13
Oh no hun, was just wondering how you were getting on.

I dont know what to suggest hun, thank god you can keep water down. Medication seems to help me altho i still feel sick everyday at sum point and today its pretty bad again. Im finding food ok, but water and drinks i can only sip if i try n drink alot im sick so im constantly sip sip sip driving me mad!!

Really hope you start to pick up soon.

Michelle. x

It is awful. My sickness has now stopped thankfully but lasted from 6 weeks until 22 weeks then just had the nausea part but finally seem to be over the nausea too but it's now been replaced with heartburn!! The joys of pregnancy!! The thing that helped me the most was eating small amounts regularly which is a difficult thing to do when you just feel sick but it did help once I got food in me. I always felt the most sick first thing until I got food in me and when I was getting hungry.

Hope it soon goes for you Hun xx

I stil have it 16 weeks 3 days , but it is mostly in the morning x

Mines all day still :( if I'm not being sick I feel so nauseous that anything could set me off! X

poor u!!! i was like that with my daughter thought i was dieing!!!! hope it cools off soon x

I'm 20 weeks and still being ice nearly every day. I can eat more now though. X

Gosh I hope it buggers off I wuna get so much done before baby gets here and I just can't lol x

I sympathise Holly. I was hoping mine would disappear by 12 weeks but it hasn't. I have stopped being sick but I feel sick every evening and very rarely eat my evening meal. I Hope it settles for you soon xxx

I sympathise Holly. I was hoping mine would disappear by 12 weeks but it hasn't. I have stopped being sick but I feel sick every evening and very rarely eat my evening meal. I Hope it settles for you soon xxx

Hope yours gets better too! Just want it to end!! :( lol x

I do! Lying here with insane nausea as I speak.

I do! Lying here with insane nausea as I speak.

Uh same.. Just dunno what to do with myself. Laying on the bed..
Doctor wants me to go in on Wednesday to check I'm ok not dehydrated etc.. But I'm deffo not dehydrated I can keep water down :) just food is hard !
Xx

Bless ya hun, morning sickness is crap isn't it? :(

Mine disappeared by 10 weeks pregnant but it came back with a vengeance this weekend at nearly 25 weeks pregnant! I feel soooo ill, I only got 3 hours sleep last night! x

Last edited:
Yes it really does suck!!
Had this since week 8 it all calmed for a couple of days about 2 weeks ago then came straight back!
Been off work 2 months now tried tablets but they make me drowsy and anxieties worse so I couldn't drive to work anyway!
I just wuna curl up and sleep my way through til the sickness stops!

Oh no bless you! Hope it don't stick around to long for you!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back