Anyone else still feeling rubbish?

english rose

Reaction score
I keep kidding myself that I'm feeling better, but I'm still feeling sick a lot of the time, still really tired and today I've got my 5th (ish) headache, and I've been sick :sick:

People keep saying 'oh it should settle down after 12-14 weeks', but now I'm 15 + 3 and I'm worried I feel like this all of the way through!

x

Aww it's different for everyone hun, I stopped being sick at 16 weeks but I still feel sick even now. I know it's a pain though. I really hope it does off for you soon
xxx

I'm still sick.... Not as badly as before, but it's awful if I'm hungry, and particularly in the evening. I'm starting to doubt wehether it will ever go away.

I felt bad untill about 14-16 weeks! and still get iffy days.

Im 18weeks 5 days and still sick as a dog it seems never ending at the minute!! x

Ive had the odd day hun this time around but nothing like before. With my 2nd child I can remember walking round sainsburys at 17 weeks feeling like shit still and dry heaving at the checkout! Ive been different for all my kids though in all fair ness.

I gag a lot, mainly when im hungry or thirsty!! Think it is better than it was tho!!
xxx

I'm still feeling it most nights actually :-( its a whole lot worse if I'm hungry so tend to eat little and often xx

I keep kidding myself that I'm feeling better, but I'm still feeling sick a lot of the time, still really tired and today I've got my 5th (ish) headache, and I've been sick :sick:

People keep saying 'oh it should settle down after 12-14 weeks', but now I'm 15 + 3 and I'm worried I feel like this all of the way through!

x

i wont lie you could quite possible feel ill all the way through, others dont get ill at all, with my first i finally stopped throwing up at 6 weeks, this time round it was bout 20 weeks

I felt sick 1 week but that's it... appart swollen hands and feet it's ok.
I was trying to eat fish, meat, vegetable, fruits and avoid all the kind of food containing lot of fat like chocolate, snack, chips, crips. Also I do drink a lot of water (around 3l/day).. Since my 20w pregnancy, I am doing couple of pregnancy exercices 5 days a week for one hour, not sure these help but I have been really fine.
I am now 33w and hope I will still be fine until the 40w!!! :)

PS: Of course I always have some naughty moments where I enjoy a bit of extra sugar like chocolates ;) ..

Last edited:
The tiredness is still a killer for me... yawn, yawn.

Well at 18 weeks yesterday, morning sickness started for me..............:wall2:

I've been nauseous since 6/7 weeks and unable to eat properly but thought that was ok as I wasn't sick..............oh well........I guess nothing to do with this pregnancy is going to go by the book!!!

I went to the supermarket earlier and could hardly bare to touch food.......so very unlike me. I've lost nearly two stone since being PG, but then I had about 6 to lose anyway!

Midwife isn't concerned either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back