anyone else cant sleep?

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
At first i slept ALL the time,

now i'm going sleep sometimes as late as 2/3AM... and gettin up at 8?? this cant be good for me or baby, but i just cant sleep??

in a way glad i got more energy, but even with lack of sleep i'm not tired??

bubs stays up late kickin me, not enough to wake or keep me awake tho, but i kinda lye there amazed lol..

also i feel like a i have to treat myself like a child training not to wet the bed.. :'(

no drinks past 10 o clock, or i'm up all night running to go for wee..

anyone else feeling same? xx

I'm exactly the same. Can't remember what sleep is! lol and when I do finally doze off, I need the loo! I don't really have any advice because I don't know what to do about it for myself! Don't worry about LO, they get their sleep and rest regardless of how much you get :hug:

aww thats re-assuring, atleast bubs is resting hehe, unless me listening on dopler wakes him/her hehe, i'm addicted, Oh has to licterally snatch is away from me, in 4months i've used 7batterys! long life ones! lol, its mad..

how strong are your kicks now? xx

I went through a stage like that with lots of energy. I'm now back to sleeping lots again. Went to bed at 11pm last night and woke up at 10am!!!!!!! I do wake up quite a bit through the night though.

aww, so i got being tired again to look forward to hehe, thought so.. i cant knock being pregnant tho, its the best thing ever.. xx

my kicks are really strong now, can actually see it! its amazing!
hope you manage to get some sleep! :hug:

Im not getting much sleep either, if I dont need the toilet, I have back ache, or I am hot , Or my stuffy nose keeps me up. Then once I am awake I feel bubs moving and kicking so I cant get back to sleep .. I feel like a Zombie some days!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back