anyone still getting sickness gone 17wks

marie_77

Reaction score
its driving me mad some days its slightly there other days i am starving all the time and feel sick all day. i am craving stews and roats too. i made everyone wait to half 7 for tea last night shile i made stew mmmmhhhhh
i am also craving grren veg like i did with my son and mash with gravey strange as pg with my 2 girls i craved fish. so this may be a sign watch this space lol

my sickness was unbearable with son worse than this pg i threw up every single day i think boys give u more srtess in pregnancy.
anyone else having boy and feel this way

marie 17+2

im the same, im still sick and im nearly 22 weeks. had an awful time of it and i crave stews and caseroles and currys all the time and im having a girl :lol:

i was still being sick too , *touch wood * have not been sick since 18 weeks , but i do have nausua still

i too ahve craved roasts , and im now on mince meat lol

having a boy

Still sick here to, somedays better than others. I wasnt sick at all with any of my others so this time has been a real shock.

i just feel reeeally reeally sick if i dont eat but other than that im ok

still have sick days at 27weeks but your be pleased to know they are far and few between now compared with about 6 times a day :hug: :hug:

well i thought mine had finished but was sick again this am... however is first time this week and nasuea has gone...

its driving me mad some days its slightly there other days i am starving all the time and feel sick all day. i am craving stews and roats too. i made everyone wait to half 7 for tea last night shile i made stew mmmmhhhhh
i am also craving grren veg like i did with my son and mash with gravey strange as pg with my 2 girls i craved fish. so this may be a sign watch this space lol

my sickness was unbearable with son worse than this pg i threw up every single day i think boys give u more srtess in pregnancy.
anyone else having boy and feel this way

marie 17+2

im the same, im still sick and im nearly 22 weeks. had an awful time of it and i crave stews and caseroles and currys all the time and im having a girl :lol:

i was still being sick too , *touch wood * have not been sick since 18 weeks , but i do have nausua still

i too ahve craved roasts , and im now on mince meat lol

having a boy

Still sick here to, somedays better than others. I wasnt sick at all with any of my others so this time has been a real shock.

i just feel reeeally reeally sick if i dont eat but other than that im ok

still have sick days at 27weeks but your be pleased to know they are far and few between now compared with about 6 times a day :hug: :hug:

well i thought mine had finished but was sick again this am... however is first time this week and nasuea has gone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back