Anyone else still cramping?

babsi

Reaction score
Just past 16 weeks and still cramping, it's a little worrying, it would be my preiod now, would that be the cause???

Hi,

I had cramping for ages- til about 12 weeks, at about 16 weeks (around my period due date) I started getting round ligament pain which was more like shooting pains along the bikini line on either side, at 20 weeks I got longer ligament pain- especially when I've walked for more than 15 mins, it lasts about 30 secs to a minute. I guess stretches and aches are something that my body does around that time- it could be the same for you? I've suffered very bad period pain for years so I think it must be something to do with those muscles. If you're worried don't hesistate to call your midwife- that's what she's there for :)

Hope it clears up soon
+++

I quite often getting pains, almost like I've pulled a muscle when I move to quickly but other than that nothing major, if your worried see your midwife, they can check heartbeat etc prob just the baby leaning on things it shouldnt!

I talked to my obstetrician last week about this and bascially it is ok and to worry if it is accompanied by bleeding. It has gone near enough now, I put it down to it being around the same time as if I had my period. I shouldn't worry because I have had this since right from the beginning of the pregnancy on and off but was hoping it would go along with the sickness which is still hanging on :(

Thanks for your advice, when I go next week to the obstetrician to book the date of the 20 week scan and bloods I will mention it again and see if there is some pain relief - as tylenol is pretty useless.

im 15wks and still get cramping roughly around the time my period is due. spoke 2 midwife she told me its perfectly normal along as no bleeding

take care
claire
xxx :D

I had some really bad cramps and pains this morning, going from my lady bits right up round my bump, ouch! They seem to have settled now.

I am having period type cramping as I type, it's agony. I'm 16 weeks.

I'm having same type of cramps, am 21 weeks tomorrow. Have had them for about 3 days, hoping its not another UTI as that was how the other one started, I can't do that again!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back