anyone else rubbish or a beginner at temping?

katyk

Reaction score
Hi does anyone else find they're not very good at this temping lark? I have chronic sleep problems so I could wake up at any time and usually have had a disturbed night, which is said to mangle the reading.

I've only been trying this for 2 days but one temp was much higher than the other. (I know it's not Ov) I think it's because my technique of keeping mouth shut and putting it under the tongue improved. :)

So, seems random/not very accurate so far but I'll keep going for a bit :)

That's why I don't temp - they don't make any sense when I do!
Like you I am a very restless sleeper and I'm up and down all night and early morning so I never know when to take it!
This month I'm just going to go on cervical position (if I can bring myself to do it :oops: ) and OPK's

I'm going to try temping this month - just to reassure myself that I do actually ov after a positive opk. And of course cp and cm checking...

Yeh, know exactly what you mean, bought a kit from boots with a chart in there and thermometer etc but never use it. Just keep forgetting to do it the morning. Need to just get into habit cos I think it will be very useful. :D

I like the temping so far (this is my first month of temping) ... at first I was taking it after my morning loo run...but read that you aren't suppose to do that ... so I now have a little post-it pad and pen with my thermometer by my bed and I take it when my DH's alarm goes off at 7 every morning... write it down... then get back to sleep. I try not to worry too much if I wake up in the middle of the night... and just try to do as best as I can. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back