• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else really emotional?

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I just feel like I want to cry at everything, my OH is watching the FA cup final as a neutral as we support Liverpool and watching Stacey Solomam singing and all the fans singing their heart out has just made me want to cry, its a football game and its mot even your team, get a grip m2a! Please tell me im not the only one? x x

I'm the same, the silliest of thing set me off, then I'm crying for hours! xx

Last edited:
hehe I'm just the same, once I start I'm off and completely emotional about everything! Crazy hormones, its nice to hear others have the same problem.

Im totally oposite. I havent been emotional at all this pregnancy, just extremly grumpy and I feel like kicking someones ass all time.. with my first I was crying over every little thing x

Im the complete opposite Scandicmum, I was really angry with my little man and this time around I just want to cry, strange how hormones change the way you feel from pregnancy to pregnancy x x

I am very emotional! Today my partner came in the living room eating a cheese butty & I got into a bad mood asking him why he hadnt thought I might have wanted a butty then ended up working myself up and in tears???
An hour later I felt embarrassed with myself - I never cry at the best of times especially caus I didnt have a butty haha ;-)

Good job he so understanding lol x

I had a major emotional day yesterday, cried several times :(

My best friend talked me through it and I had a lovely night out in the evening which actually really helped :)

Im the same getting so angry over little things then crying my eyes out. OH doesn't know what to say or do for the best x

Guilty as charged, I cried cos my OH wouldn't listen to me as the football was on tv and was clearly more important than me...annoying but not serious enough to cry about! I felt such a wally.

One of my aquatic frogs got ill last night, I didn't sleep well thinking about him and dreaming about him and found him dead this morning. :cry: I feel so upset and guilty that I should have tried to make him better but nothing I could do late on a Sunday night, I really hope he wasn't suffering. We have lots of little fish and frogs and I'm not normally so upset when one dies, but I did love this little frog! I buried him in the garden.

Am so emotional... My OH has band me from watching movies that are sad or have animals that die in them....

At the wedding we were at on Saturday we were having a hog roast for dinner and the girls where waiting for the line to go down before we went up to get some and the next thing I see if my OH coming over with two hog rolls and gave one to me... Was nearly in tears but kept it together infront of the girls as they are all non pregnant or mummy types so would not understand. :)

Yeah, I'm the same. I made the mistake of watching Holby while getting readdy to go out a few weeks ago, the one where Penny died and ended up looking a right state when I went out!! LOL. I've also cried recently watching DIY SOS, Comic Relief, Vera Drake, almost everything I watch really!!

Hurray - not just me who is a nutter then! Have not been too bad all through and now for the last week or so I am constantly on the verge of tears all the time and well up over any silly little thing!!!:wall2:

I can tell how more emotional I am when watching one born every minute... In the start I would be smiling and laughing and going won't do that... now I am in floods of tears for the whole show.. :) Really not a good one to watch....

Glee can also get me at times... even with just a nice song...

Yep, defintitely all over the shop emotion wise! I was on this hen do at the weekend and the bridesmaids had done this 'mr and mrs' dvd for the bride with the groom on it, at the end he said how much he loved her and omg it set me off, infront of a room full of hens ready for a big night out......I couldn't control it and was almost laughing at myself because I couldn't stop, make up was running all down my face I had to dash to the bathroom, was sooooo embarrassed :-s
I've got 2 weddings coming up, goodness knows how I'm gonna cope, definitely need some waterproof mascara!!!!

I have normal days and then freaky emotional days :blush: I find I cry at really odd things though - was at band tonight (brass band)..made a mistake whilst playing a really easy bit and got so annoyed with myself I teared up for no reason lol!!

I also find myself howling at Disney film when I watch them with my little sis x lol x

Tell me about it, I haven't cried so much in my life. Recently OH set me off, wasn't even an argument and then I was crying because of how much I love him. Seriously, it's starting to get to me, I am not like that at all!

I've been fine mostly...the other week though I was just sitting on the sofa watching TV with my hubby, son and step son. I stopped watching TV and was just looking at them for about 15 mins then I just choked and tears were falling down my cheeks - all because I just love them sooooo much !! I am so lucky to have the best hubby in the world and my son Joshua is the best son anyone could ever hope for. My step son I've had since he was 3 and now he's 8 - I just love them all to bits!! *sniff* here we go again..... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back