Anyone else nearly..

becks20

Reaction score
done there baby shopping? im almost finished i think lol although i will just keep thinking of more things! I had a silvercross 3d pushchair but have swapped it for a loola up which should be here by friday and the crib is coming at same time :D now i just gotta wait till the mattress is in stock! x

yep i'm neally done off 2 get the cot and moses basket next weekend. then thats most of teh big things done. just got 2 wait for them 2 be delivered and not forgetting baby! x

Blimey you girls are organised !! - Well done :lol:

Have you even packed your baby bags..... ?

Last edited:
no not just yet. have thought about it but will prob do it. when i'm about 30 weeks. i like to be organised with the new arrival bcuz i'm not with anything else lol.

ha Mel - That's because the baby stuff is fun!!

Haha! i havent packed a bag yet that wont be for a while yet x

I have made a list! Have most things from when Rosie was little but there are some new things that I want like Mothercare's glider crib - a must for night time rocking!

yep defo is fun! i'm rubbish otherwise. always late and always leave things till the last minute. maybe this is the new me! i doubt it lol

No where near finished, but I have got a few things like a little bath and a crib which make me go all fuzzy when I look at them!! I'm most excited about packing my hospital bag though, I want to do it nooow!!!!!

I've still got SO much to buy, it's depressing! I haven't bought anything big and haven't got the nursery ready yet, I've got so much work to do eeeeeek!!!

I think im getting prepared early as i dunno if im goin to be moving again just before babies born if he doesnt have to come early and the fact iv gotta make sure everything fits in my daughters bedroom. If i had painting to do in there then i think i would have waited. I just cant wait to wash the baby clothes and set everything up :D id do it now if this place didnt attract dust! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back