anyone had 4d scan?

AL1S0N

Reaction score
hi, I phoned up babybond and another scanning place for a 4d scan at 25wks and they've said Im better waiting till Im 27-29 wks. I was just wondering if anyone has had a 3d/4d scan at 25/26 wks and what it was like, as waiting till Im 25 wks is hard enough!

i havent, but i've been told your baby doesnt put the fat on until 26/27 weeks atleast, so i'd honestly wait as you'd get better pics etc.. and better view of lil one xx

i had mine done with babybond at 26 weeks with my 4th, and pictures looked ok even though he pushed himself up aainst the placenta

heres mine

sarahs3Dscan4.jpg

Hi Alison, :wave:
I too am desperate for my 4d scan, i'm having the gender scan which i know they can do from 16 weeks. I popped into my local one last week to ask whens the best time, they advised 27 weeks as it will look more like it will at birth. I am just so desperate to find out what it is that i am trying to convince hubby to get it done soon, but he says it will freak him out looking bony!!
If you look on the bounty website they have photos of what they look like in 4d at all ages so you can decide for yourself.
Hope this helps
:hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone for all your replies. Ive decided to wait till 28 wks and go on dh's 30th bday, that way we can have a day off work together and it'll be my present to him! x

hey hun - see my pic in avator - i had my 4D scan done at just over 20 weeks, although some pictures were clear there were alot where you could see my baby's bones/skeleton - i am having another one done and going to hold out until about 28 weeks for this one - then i know she will have more fat on her :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back