Weight

Sully2012

Reaction score
How much weight have u put on? I was 8 st 5lb before I was pregnant and now I'm 9 st 1lb. How much more do we put on during last weeks? X

ive put on 7kg which is 1st 0.3 lbs. not sure how much more i can put on in 4 weeks lol

we put on a lot in the last few weeks....and i have piled it on the last 3 weeks so that is true!!!!! and i have def not been eating more...i think our bodies just hang onto everything and start to store fat and water and of course baby is piling on the weight too...

dont worry...it will all come off once baby here xx

I daren't weigh myself now! Last time I weighed myself was at 28 weeks and I'd gone from 9 stone before being pregnant, to 10st 3lb

I'm not going near scales again but suffice to say that I have put on A LOT! (at least triple what you have LOL)

I was just about 130 lbs before I got pregnant, (sorry don't know the stone conversion), and now I am 164 lbs. The weight gain has really slowed down this week though... I was gaining 1.5 to 2lbs a week for a while and have only gained 0.5lbs in the past week... Hopefully I am done gaining!

Gone from 9.5 stones to nearly 14 :(

I'm not good with your weight system, but in kilograms, I have put on 13 kg (28lbs according to my converter app on my iPhone).

I weighed myself a week ago and had put on a stone and a half at 30 weeks. Hoping not to put more than 2 on if I can help it!!!

I'm 2 stone, I hate it sometimes , well the extra bits on my arms and thighs! But I just try and focus on baby and remember everyone will put on diff amounts

I was 57kg to start with and at last antenatal check at 36 weeks was 67kg so put on 10kg

(hoping BevG will convert for me lol) xxx

I'm 38 weeks and I've put on 24 lbs now. 1 stone 10lbs? I think I've put on 6 of those from I was 33 weeks.. Most websites say you gain slower at the end. For me from 30-36 weeks is probably when I gained weight the fastest, and now it's slowed down a bit again.

Hubby has just informed me its 1.5 stone ive gained from start, not bad considering ive eaten everything in sight for 8.5 months! xx

I weighed myself a few weeks back and I'd put on 1st 1lb. If you go on babycentre.co.uk there is an estimate to how much you should put on :) x

I was 7st10 and now about 8st12 so just over a stone so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back