Oh Sh1t Weight loss

Sandi4Paul

Reaction score
Can someone reassure me here please.

I tend to weigh myself each week (body issues), in the last week i have lost 1 kg or 2 lb. I have only gained about 3kg/ 7lb in total (after weight loss) and am 28 weeks today.

I'm not worried about the over all weight gain bu am about dropping weight this week.

I have been eating less stodgy food as it was much warmer last week. but i didn't skip any meals.

I have been still getting regular kicks last week, but today is quiet (but my mind has gone blank worring about weight loss).

Can someone advise or reassure please? have had other weeks where i have lost a bit. but not this much.

Sandi

P.S Bloody Maria story line in Coronation street, it's got me all paranoid.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

dont worry hunni. If you are weighing yourself often you are going to see dips and rises in your weight because of water etc. I put on I think 10lb in one week and that was worrying :lol: Keep an eye on bubs movement and if you are worried then give your midwife a call :hug: :hug: :hug:

This Maria story line in Coronation Street has annoyed me. I dont even watch it ( I read about it in the TV guide) but I know HUNDREDS of pregnant women are going to be SOOO panicked after watching it :shakehead: I know these things happen but FFS pregnancy is worrying enough without shit storylines like this. Maybe Im just super sensitive at the mo but Id rather them not do it :|

:think: I dont know what the storyline is but weight is just a number- esp in pregnancy where we have the lovely joys of water retention to deal with! :roll:

Don't worry too much- as long as you are eating healthily and drinking well you and baby will be fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

i wont be watching it for a week or so, i usually love corrie but i wouldnt be able to watch that!!!!

i lost weight in both my pregnancies hun so dont worry

ANNA27 said:
i wont be watching it for a week or so, i usually love corrie but i wouldnt be able to watch that!!!!

i totally agree with you there. not impressed with that storyline at all :shakehead: i shouldn't have but as soon as i read about the storyline i started to worry :(

I wouldn't worry. I've only gained a grand total of 2lbs! My midwifes aren't too concerned as Aimee is doing well apart from being on the little side.

What is the Maria storyline?! I watched it the other day because there was bugger all on tv and she was complaining about being big!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back