Anyone else is no hurry for baby's arrival?!

Im not fed up yet either I am just inpatient to meet my little man that's all! :) Im very excited to have my first baby which is why when I am offered a sweep on Thursday I will jump at the chance! I will be 39+5 then...

I'm 37+5 & also quite happy for baby to come when he's ready. Everyone keeps saying to me 'you must be fed up' but I'm really not.

This is my first baby & I've been really lucky coz everything has been fine (so far, so good) & It's gone so quick, I actually feel I should have way more weeks left than I do.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sooo looking forward to seeing my little man but I do have a feeling he'll be late anyway (my intuition).

Your hypnobirthing sounds great Ray, wish I had given it a proper shot tbh but no one around me was particularly supportive and while I was working full time I just couldn't be bothered to give it the attention it needed! Have read the basic points of it though and I think it's just a case of remembering them when actually in labour :)

Have you got the music and affirmations?

If not, PM me your address I'll burn you all the tracks onto CD and send it you. I'll print you the overview/summary thing too and send you that. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back