no need to hurry!

inky

Reaction score
I had my last consultant appointment this morning :yay:

They said there's no need to see me again! My bp looks like it's still being well managed and last week must have just been a random blip. They no longer want to give me sweeps starting tomorrow, and don't want to start until 40wks at the earliest. They no longer want to induce me either which is ace as it means baby can come when baby is ready which is all I was hoping for this morning! Apparently the earliest they will think about inducing me now is if I go 12 days over :shock:

Everything else was also good, baby is head down, still 2/5 engaged, 'optimum' birthing position, and measuring spot on. I got a nice unexpected scan out of it and was told that baby is currently estimated at 7lb 2oz so I'm not in for a bumper baby either - phew!!

Just got to wait a couple of weeks now, not sure how I'm going to manage it to be honest, I'm so excited about giving birth and had kind of got my head round the fact that it might be happening sooner rather than later. Nevermind though, we've waited this long, another few weeks (hopefully!) won't hurt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back