Anyone else in tri 1,2 or 3 completely gone off s.e.x?

I love sex.... Think I've had it 5 times out of the 7days this week!! It did dip a bit in the 1st trimester, but its back in full swing :) tbh me and OH have had some serious relationship problems so since things are being sorted out its nice to feel close to him again! X

oh kelly i wish i had ur energy and prob my fella wud to lol x

Me and OH have attempted it once since bfp, about 20-odd weeks, but it wasn't a particularly successful enterprise and we've not tried again since :rofl: Think we'll try again in a couple of weeks when I want things to get moving but my belly freaked him out last time so can't imagine how it'll go when fully baked!

The one night he's away I'm dying for it ...:wall2:

I'm the same!! It's odd because It like I'm in the mood for it, but my body doesn't seem willing to respond lol Poor OH thinks I don't like him any more :( x

Wow flugel, you summed it up perfectly for me! Lol

I just wish I could.. dtd!!

At points Ive questioned my own love for dh. I've been wondering do I still find him attractive!!! Is that insane?

I know I do still love him and find him very sexy, I guess this is what no sec does to u - confuses your mind!

Xxxx

Ps apologies for some very poor typing errors- Ive been using my I phone:) xxx

I kno what you mean marley! Lol I know i love my OH, and I do still find him sexy too, but i just can't seem to get my brain/body into the zone lol

There have a been 4 or 5 times since getting pg we dtd sucessfully, a few of those times i really wanted to...But right now it's like I can't be bothered lol x

Me and OH got down and dirty last night. First time since I got my bfp.
It was um.. different.. :roll:

I really didn't enjoy it but I did orgasm. OH certainly enjoyed it! He was very careful not to lean on my sore breasts which was so kind of him, I didn't even know he tired not to until today when he told me! Bless.

So there definitely won't be much action in the bedroom any more. Shame because I fancy the pants off him! xxx

I was like this at first for ages! Then i got it back for a few week now its gone again lol! Alot of women go off sex in pregnancy xxx

I fancy my OH to bits but apart from one time before I was 6 weeks (early Feb) we haven't done it at all. It's not that I don't find him attractive or anything, I just don't have the drive for it anymore. Funnily, he's noticed the same thing so at the moment we're both happy to kiss and cuddle but neither of us is particularly up for it.

He spent some time reading up on this and apparently some mens' sex drive can be affected when their partner gets pregnant which is what seems to have happened in our case. It wouldn't surprise me to be honest as we both work from home and so spend a lot of time together.

I had a stint of doing the same now I'm opposite. I was contemplating waking the OH up the other morning and jumping on him. He didn't get in from work til 4am and it's was about 7am so I didn't think he'd be too impressed! lol!

It sometimes feels uncomfortable but if we change positions it's ok. I'm sure as bump gets bigger then I'll probably start changing my mind about it. But OH has a 'thing' for pregnant women and we keep joking the bigger I get the more he'll be like a dog in heat and I'll be shaking him off my leg!! lol!! xxx

Oh I cant get enough lol......My only gripe is that I'm tired so pop off to bed before my DH and I fall asleep then he comes to bed about 2 hours later and wakes me up for it. I'm like argh, get off but then once I'm started there is no holding me back!! I'd do it every day given the chance but hubby works shifts. I dont have the same energy for sure, I'd rather it was quickie. Sometimes its uncomfy and hurts a bit but I just tell him and he changes what he's doing. He also seems to do missionary a lot which is getting really stupid now cos I feel like he's squashing little one, I just wish I was more forward and take over on top but tbh I hate to see myself now and we have mirrored wardrobes next to bed and he wants lights on....I HATE IT....

On a plus, Hubby is a very sexy firefighter....says it all really!! ha ha

On a plus, Hubby is a very sexy firefighter....says it all really!! ha ha

Oooooo you lucky lucky lucky cow!! :bum:

Although I can't really complain, OH is very fit too, not quite a fireman :oooo: but he's got one very fit body, his forearms are about the size of my calf.... and I'm quite a fit girl... he's just looooovely!! :smug:

xxx

Mmmmmm, damn and tonight he's on nightshift!! His watch call him "guns" lol

I think my OH is well sexy, I just dont feel like doin sexy lol x :) x:blush: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back