Just need to let off some steam....

Amanda

Reaction score
Sorry about this girls but I need to let off some steam.
Last night my DH went to play his usual Thursday night pool for the local pub. Now normally I go with him, and either play for the team, or just watch. But this week, 2 of my colleagues are off, so I have been doing 3 peoples work. I am absolutely shattered, so I told him I wasn't going and was going to have an early night. His reaction was to tell me that I'd better be awake when he gets home, with a dirty grin on his face. I asked him to please leave me to sleep as I was so so tired, and please could we give it a break for just one night.
Well, I went bed at 9 and fell straight sleep. I was woken up at 1am this morning by a drunken man trying it on. Not nice. How they can expect us to wake up in the mood for sex when they are breathing alcohol fumes all over us has always fascinated me. What a turn on - not!
I immediately told him to leave me alone and go to sleep. He went off on one. He would not listen to me, and just kept saying "how do you expect to get pregnant when we don't even have sex?!" I was gobsmacked. We have a very active sex life, and it very rarely goes 24 hours between. (Sorry if thats TMI) I also tried to explain to him that I was not even ovulating yet, so there was no chance of me getting pg even if we did BD. He would just not listen. He was impossible to talk to. I then made the mistake of saying that my libedo may go completely once I do get pg so he'd better get used to it. His drunken reply was to say that I would do it anyway, even if I didn't want to as he couldn't go that long without it!! How can he be so insensitve?
I have woken him this morning as normal before I have come to work, and he has the nerve to have the hump with me!! For the first time ever, when I went to kiss him before I left, he rolled over away from me.
Git.
Sorry ladies, I just needed to rant for a bit. I actually feel a bit better now just having typed this. Also thinking of him working with a stinking hangover actually puts a smile on my face!

Hi Tankett

One good thing! at least it's friday...

Tell him your not a machine! you can't be turned on by a s switch! and actually the smell of beer 1am in the morning after 4 hours sleep isn't the sexiest! make him feel like he's a turn off and that's the reason your not in the mood for a bit of passion!

Jesus you do have an active sex life... every 24 hrs! i'd be a nervous wreck! My DH is lucky if he gets a bit of bedroom fun 3 times a week! after over an hours drive each way to and from work i'm far too tired for passion every nite! He's a lucky man!!!! you should tell him this!

As for saying YOU WILL MAKE LOVE even if you don''t feel like it (after you have a baby) i'd of sent him off to the spare room! and made him stay in there till he apologised and bought me flowers, chocs and something nice to wear!

Men are like children at times! Stubborn! thinking they are always right! angry when they don't their own way! What would you do to your daughter if she acted so childish? IGNORE HER till she realises she is being childish (but then your daughter probably wouldn't act so childish) So ignore him!

Have some chocolate - it's the answer to everthing! or Haggen Dazs Ice Cream - Cookies and cream - wow! that does it for me... in fact i'd rather take that to bed.......

xx

My DH has quite a low drive. He doesn't really notice if we don't do it for weeks, so I probably can't advise you, but I am so glad I don't have to have sex every day. It would bore me having to do it all the time, so I'm glad I don't have a man who prods it in my back all the time.

I feel really sorry for your bad night. You're right, he was being a complete git!

Hi tankett,

do you think it was mainly the alcohol talking?

maybe he was feeling a bit down about himself or something. or maybe he is worried incase he gets pushed out a bit or that you are mainly having sex to concieve rather than for the intimacy. or perhaps like you say he might have just been behaving like a git! :D

whatever the reason he should be more respectful and not demand things.

has he apologised? x

Well, things have been fantastic since that fateful night, funny isn't it!

He has been so attentative, loving and so apologetic. I told him that I couldn't just be switched on like a switch, and that being woken up to a drunk demanding sex was definitely not a turn-on, and he understands completely.

We usually go to the pub every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but we only went out for 3 drinks yesterday afternoon. He said that he didn't want to have too many and upset me again. He said he was happy just being with me, so we have had a lovely family weekend.

Thanks girls for your support, that's why I love this forum. You can vent your frustration out by typing, and nobody judges you.

Thanks again.
xx

hi tankett i missed the first post sorry hun glad your all sorted now :D
xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member